Botanique At bartley

Tonydeath

Hi Everyone,

Have anyone viewed or bought Botanique? Is this worth the buy as per sqft is around $1300+. Any view on this project?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Hi Everyone,

Have anyone viewed or bought Botanique? Is this worth the buy as per sqft is around $1300+. Any view on this project?

99yrs @ $1300 psf? zhun bo?

i do a transaction search for bartley road and another building came up - the Quinn.FH, selling at $1350psf (+/- 5%) for mickey mouse apartments! 50sqm+ for 1389psf.

just a cursory search for transactions in D15 (yes, not an apples to apple comparison since "botanique" might be newer, but D15 will always have better demand, imho) - only filtered results by D15, jan-mar 2015 and posted the first few transactions.

289d4li.jpg

• Praise 2

(edited)

Hi Everyone,

Are you abit late cos they already sold 70% of the first batch ie 34% of the total units.

Compared to Sims Oasis, it's slightly cheaper if not wrong. Finishing is also better cos they giving marble for living n some premium wood flooring for the bedrooms. Also 1 for 1 car park and hv a back gate which is mins walk to Bartley. Most of the units also face the pool (as they have many pools) and the undulating landscaping is their selling point. Quite nice but not sure if it's worth $1300psf but then again it seems to be the going price these days.

IMO, it's best to be near Circle Line MRT compared to the other MRT lines cos they link to the main lines so you can go practically to most parts of Singapore easier and quicker.

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 3

Are you abit late cos they already sold 70% of the first batch ie 34% of the total units.

Compared to Sims Oasis, it's slightly cheaper if not wrong. Finishing is also better cos they giving marble for living n some premium wood flooring for the bedrooms. Also 1 for 1 car park and hv a back gate which is mins walk to Bartley. Most of the units also face the pool (as they have many pools) and the undulating landscaping is their selling point. Quite nice but not sure if it's worth $1300psf but then again it seems to be the going price these days.

IMO, it's best to be near Circle Line MRT compared to the other MRT lines cos they link to the main lines so you can go practically to most parts of Singapore easier and quicker.

1st launch think mostly 1 bedroom sold I looking for 3 room.

For stay or for investment?

own stay

• Praise 1

Supersonic

99yrs @ $1300 psf? zhun bo?

i do a transaction search for bartley road and another building came up - the Quinn.FH, selling at $1350psf (+/- 5%) for mickey mouse apartments! 50sqm+ for 1389psf.

just a cursory search for transactions in D15 (yes, not an apples to apple comparison since "botanique" might be newer, but D15 will always have better demand, imho) - only filtered results by D15, jan-mar 2015 and posted the first few transactions.

The Quinn seems to be also new (uncompleted construction). Not sure about which location is better but FH definitely better than LH.

Turbocharged

1st launch think mostly 1 bedroom sold I looking for 3 room.

own stay

Own stay then no problem liao. IPA assess already?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Hi Everyone,

More than 70% are 2 bedder or smaller units. Implies may have more tenants. Implies common facilities may not be that well taken care of.

Typical ratio is 30+% of development is 2 bedder and below.

So if self stay, may want to consider this point.

Bartley Resi (next door) gonna TOP soon and there will be investor who may have cold feet and want to exit and are no longer subject to additional levies (or subjected to the lowest tier) when they sell.

Or if not urgent, wait for Bartley Ridge that will TOP a year later around Jul 2016. The unit layout is more efficient that Bartley Resi. But Bartely Ridge is nearer to Mount Vernon which may be an issue for some folks.

Disclosure: I am vested in Bartley Ridge.

• Praise 2

More than 70% are 2 bedder or smaller units. Implies may have more tenants. Implies common facilities may not be that well taken care of.

Typical ratio is 30+% of development is 2 bedder and below.

So if self stay, may want to consider this point.

Bartley Resi (next door) gonna TOP soon and there will be investor who may have cold feet and want to exit and are no longer subject to additional levies (or subjected to the lowest tier) when they sell.

Or if not urgent, wait for Bartley Ridge that will TOP a year later around Jul 2016. The unit layout is more efficient that Bartley Resi. But Bartely Ridge is nearer to Mount Vernon which may be an issue for some folks.

Disclosure: I am vested in Bartley Ridge.

no leh....give me i take :D:D

Turbocharged

all done already

You have to ask what is it stopping you and need to post here to ask. Most likely you are concern with the price. Location is not bad and it is near MRT. But if it was me, I will not take because

1. The land is not squarish or "proportionate"

2. If you are driving, coming out will be one way(Upper Payar Lebar). So come back also one way.

3. Whether is Bartley or Upper Payar, the traffic is not my cup of tea.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

no leh....give me i take :D:D

You sure take lah, love at first sight.

Feels cosy like home already.

You sure take lah, love at first sight.

Feels cosy like home already.

literally work from HOME...kekekeke

• Praise 1

(edited)

My family is vested in Bartley Residences duo-key..most likely for own stay though. Going to TOP soon..and zzzzz beside got new construction (Botanique@Bartley) soon..

Please help to push up our price hahaha

Edited by Rayoflight
↡ Advertisement