Bro, I am more straight, felt giddy trying to imagine 69 69

Turned the pic for you here [:p]

Yes, Swee

Tks bro
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Now at top93 changing new pss 19"tyres and brake pads

Good pricesð

I recently swapped my 16" to a set of very new trade-in oem 18" inch at Top93 too. Good price and very good service too. The same gentlemen changed my rims too!

Was afraid that my spouse will kbkp on the ride quality after I changed to 18". But what a change...they are more comfortable than the stupid stock bridgestone ER300 RFT. She now loves to drive the car more than me, more so in sports mode! :)

• Praise 3

I recently swapped my 16" to a set of very new trade-in oem 18" inch at Top93 too. Good price and very good service too. The same gentlemen changed my rims too!

Was afraid that my spouse will kbkp on the ride quality after I changed to 18". But what a change...they are more comfortable than the stupid stock bridgestone ER300 RFT. She now loves to drive the car more than me, more so in sports mode! :)

Which tyre u changed to ?
  • Praise 6

(edited)

Which tyre u changed to ?

Pirelli Cinturato P7, made in europe.

Handling is much sharper, less flexing and not noisy as I was expecting. Amazingly, FC stayed almost the same.

Everything else is stock.

Edited by Rskc
  • Praise 1

Handling is much sharper, less flexing and not noisy as I was expecting. Amazingly, FC stayed almost the same.

Thanks bro. Nice tyre .
  • Praise 12

From ur description, very likely u pump the same amount of air as stock 16".

Rem u need to reduce it with higher load index hor.

It will be even more comfy

• Praise 2

From ur description, very likely u pump the same amount of air as stock 16".

Rem u need to reduce it with higher load index hor.

It will be even more comfy

Hmmm...stock tyres were pumped with 200/220 as recommended. I tried the same for my 18" and felt soft. When I sent in my car for servicing at pml, I discovered they pumped 220/240 for my new shoes and I like it. Not the recommended on the door panel but i have stick with it, not too hard for ride comfort or too soft for cornering. :)

Hypersonic

nice... [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

Your car window tint can go darker a lot more hehe 

i wish.  worry inspection fail. coming 3rd year soon

current 75/25%    back/front 

• Praise 3

Hmmm...stock tyres were pumped with 200/220 as recommended. I tried the same for my 18" and felt soft. When I sent in my car for servicing at pml, I discovered they pumped 220/240 for my new shoes and I like it. Not the recommended on the door panel but i have stick with it, not too hard for ride comfort or too soft for cornering. :)

Air pressure should be adjusted upward or downward in accordance with the change in load index of new tyre.  We should not pump more than necessary.

For e.g. my stock tyre has load index of 84 with recommended pressure of 260.  When i change it to PSS, load index is 88.  Accordingly, i adjusted pressure to 220.  Both tyres are the same size hor.

Despite lower tyre pressure, it does not affect cornering with high load index.

• Praise 2

Air pressure should be adjusted upward or downward in accordance with the change in load index of new tyre. We should not pump more than necessary.

For e.g. my stock tyre has load index of 84 with recommended pressure of 260. When i change it to PSS, load index is 88. Accordingly, i adjusted pressure to 220. Both tyres are the same size hor.

Despite lower tyre pressure, it does not affect cornering with high load index.

Ooops..never paid much attention to load index. My bad. P7 18" has load index of 91 (225/45/18 91W). What should be the air pressure then for f30 front and back?
  • Praise 1

Ooops..never paid much attention to load index. My bad. P7 18" has load index of 91 (225/45/18 91W). What should be the air pressure then for f30 front and back?

Front/Rear should be 230 & 250.

P7 has lower load index against stock tyre.  Need to pump it up more.

• Praise 3

Front/Rear should be 230 & 250.

P7 has lower load index against stock tyre. Need to pump it up more.

Thanks for the advice. Was close but not there. No wonder when I pump up from 200/220 to 220/240, it feels better. Will try 230/250.
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

Wah loof also wrap sibei fierce  [thumbsup]

Peisei pic sideway...used hp uploaded

Didn't mod anything quite stock..

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Wah loof also wrap sibei fierce [thumbsup]

Ya wrap loof n mirrors can + 5 bhp lolx

But Actually wrap loof cos lazy wash top..end up now even lazy wash car ownself

Haiz

• Praise 6

(edited)

guess to each his own, I find the lines and profile of E60 is more classic than the pre & successor to it.

it ages well imo...

Well, what do I know?

As it turned out, I ended up getting a 6.5 year old E60 525.  

There was less than a handful of available 4-door E90 325s  - they were either too new (i.e. beyond my budget) or not in a condition acceptable to me.  I had just about given up when I chanced upon an E60 525 that was within my budget and whose condition looked promising.  As I said, the E60 wasn't in my shortlist but the test drive prompted me to reconsider - that plus the fact that the E60 525's depreciation is less than that of an E90 325.  The engine is a peach and the handling isn't that bad considering its size - the steering is still too light compared the E90 325, whose steering weight is just about perfect for me.  Overall refinement is of course in a different league from the E90.

So I'm still getting used the size, the looks and the handling of the E60.  Truth be told, I still miss the way the E90 325 drives but that ship has sailed.  For now, I hope the E60 is a keeper and remains relatively trouble free for the next 3.5 years and beyond.

Once again, many thanks for all the advice given by forumers here.

Cheers

Alvin

Edited by Alvin01
  • Praise 6