Anyone had to wear shorts in sec 4?

Chlorox

Benarsenal, on 25 Jan 2016 - 01:51 AM, said:

Common sight in my school. A lot of Ah Lians, open leg big big. "See then see lor!"

[sly]  [:p]

I also like your school lolx

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

yah that's what I recall...in jc first 3 mths, pple sniggered at the Chinese High and Catholic High guys for still wearing shorts..

we laughed, oh boy we laughed.

Haha all the hairy legs...

Nothing to do with good school or not la. It just happens that it has been that way and the school never change their uniforms. Most of the schools that have shorts till sec 4 are the older schools.

not really... wearing long pants was just an option. you could decide not to do it.

not really... wearing long pants was just an option. you could decide not to do it.

For SAP schools last time they do not have long pants.

Wah, you study what school?  [:p]

when I primary school, one day the teacher didn't wear panties. I kid you not.

But that time too young to understand.. just thought very funny! :D

• Praise 1

when I primary school, one day the teacher didn't wear panties. I kid you not.

But that time too young to understand.. just thought very funny! :D

How you know she never wear...  [sly]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

How you know she never wear... [sly]

In primary schools, students gather and sit on the floor in front of the blackboard, while the teacher is standing?

S’pore temperatures rising at double the global average

SINGAPORE — Over the past six decades, temperatures here have risen at a rate more than double that of the global average, with rapid urbanisation cited as a likely major contributing cause, the Meteorological Service Singapore (MSS) said on Tuesday (March 22).

Releasing its inaugural Annual Climate Assessment Report with a focus on last year’s climate trends, the MSS said temperatures in the Republic rose by an average of 0.25°C per decade between 1948 and last year, compared with the global increase of 0.12°C per decade between 1951 and 2012.

Meanwhile, the blistering heat is showing no signs of abating, with the MSS forecasting that the warm weather will persist for another month or two. The Republic can also expect more warm days, with maximum temperatures of between 33°C and 35°C.

Nevertheless, the prevailing El Nino phenomenon — the warm phase of a temperature cycle in the tropical central and eastern Pacific Ocean — is tapering gradually and is expected to weaken further around the middle of this year.

Commenting on the rise in temperatures here, the MSS said it cannot be ascribed solely to warming brought about by the emission of greenhouse gases; human activity is also a contributing factor.

It singled out land-use change, such as urbanisation, as a key example that “can impact temperatures … (and) is likely to have played a significant role in Singapore”.

My sec school wear shorts till sec 4. But in uniform group, will get chance to wear long pants.

Reason given by school for not wearing long pants was: Frequent flooding will not stain the shorts.

It's was a decade ago that all higher sec boys wear long pants.

Because PUB expanded the monsoon canals to divert the water that flooding become less frequent.

• Praise 2

wear shorts in sec 4 good.

'o' level exam pen no ink pull out the spare below continue writing.

no 9 As also have 7

Mai gey gey......

you mean like this issit? [:p]

3388341-Young-Asian-female-student-cheat

stock-photo-female-student-taking-exam-c

You serious about this? Kind of incredulous reasoning.....

May be Vivian Balakrishnan have to send out advisory to Orchard Road retailers to make sure all the ladies wear miniskirts and the men wear shorts to work.

20120110.211233_flood1.jpg

My sec school wear shorts till sec 4. But in uniform group, will get chance to wear long pants.

Reason given by school for not wearing long pants was: Frequent flooding will not stain the shorts.

Because PUB expanded the monsoon canals to divert the water that flooding become less frequent.

Mai gey gey......

you mean like this issit? [:p]

3388341-Young-Asian-female-student-cheat

stock-photo-female-student-taking-exam-c

You serious about this? Kind of incredulous reasoning.....

May be Vivian Balakrishnan have to send out advisory to Orchard Road retailers to make sure all the ladies wear miniskirts and the men wear shorts to work.

20120110.211233_flood1.jpg

Really, my school compound and surrounding area, including roads will flood once heavy downpours occurred.

One particular heavy storm, have flood water till the classroom seats.

But this I heard from my classmates, because I just woke up from bed then.

Lol, My female classmates back then wore socks up to socks. Kept notes in socks.they don't write on thighs.

But to see the notes, one have to cross her legs.

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 1

was this in Bukit Timah area? There famous for floods.

No, equally prone to flood area in Mountbatten Road Area.

I think your principal must have been super pissed and cynical about the flooding situation... In one of the assemblies shoot his mouth off in satire...

He/she did not realise that it will stick in minds of alumni for decades to come...

Such is the importance of education.

I think your principal must have been super pissed and cynical about the flooding situation... In one of the assemblies shoot his mouth off in satire...

He/she did not realise that it will stick in minds of alumni for decades to come...

Such is the importance of education.

It was logical choice back then.

But he was a good principal. Very old school and traditional man.

A few of us "notorious' boys are really grateful for his personal guidance.

• Praise 1