Start a BMW thread & win tickets to BMW World (worth $320)!

spzen

Supersonic

My favourite BMW is The New BMW M2 Competition because it's Revised braking and suspension I want to win those tickets!

Ask @RadX give you.

He's a "nice" guy.

XD

↡ Advertisement

I want the tickets! Because the new BMW 2 Series Active tourer is the TRUE Family Compact Car I ever had!

I want the tickets! Because the new BMW 2 Series Active tourer is the TRUE Family Compact Car I ever had!

I want the tickets to the BMW World 2018 Because the new BMW 2 Series Active tourer is the TRUE Family Compact Car I ever had so, it's got BMW ConnectedDrive Services to stream the music on Spotify!

Supersonic

The previous BMW world was 2014

Got Mini?

I only remembered seeing these.

And the BMW Z1 and Z507, I have fond memories of them seeing them first time in my life.

08.jpg

Got Mini?

I only remembered seeing these.

And the BMW Z1 and Z507, I have fond memories of them seeing them first time in my life.

08.jpg

Halo I showed you photo taken in BMW World 2014

Neutral Newbie

I got 4tics can give away haaa

i would love to have them if still avail. just need 2

Edited by Beemer75
  • Praise 2

19565_p1_s_4.jpg I would win it because I want to check out the new BMW 2 Series Active tourer it has updated exterior & infotainment features like the BMW ConnectedDrive than the 2014 Version
  • Dislike 1

19565_p1_s_4.jpg I would win it because I want to check out the new BMW 2 Series Active tourer it has updated exterior & infotainment features like the BMW ConnectedDrive than the 2014 Version

For God sake, if you really want to win so badly, go start a f**king BMW thread lah. Do you even know what is going on?  -_-  :huh:  [hur]

• Praise 4

For God sake, if you really want to win so badly, go start a f**king BMW thread lah. Do you even know what is going on?  -_-  :huh:  [hur]

wa...now BMW fu**ing?  through iDrive ha?? :XD:

• Praise 1