SingPost revises rates, ends doorstep delivery for packages

Ysc3

Since I stuck in office everyday now just deliver everything (big and small) to office address.

Doorstep deliveries is a MYTH!

So many times (got people at home) but still receive notice card that say delivery not successful as nobody at home!

End up every time need to go post office to collect.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

so far all the parcel via post office (or speedpost) will sms me at the start of the day to see if i want the parcel to be left with neighbour or somewhere outside the house. I dun get the slip to collect from post office anymore.

Twincharged
6 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

how come all my lazada purchase is either normal post or courier, dun see any option for popstation.

not all can choose popstation … mostly only local vendor can select popstation.

3 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

the last part is going to affect quite a lot of people and the post offices are going to get busier !!

Not much la... nowadays, most bulky packages are replaced with collection slips anyway.

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

how come all my lazada purchase is either normal post or courier, dun see any option for popstation.

Me too. See all the popstations around but neber used b4

Thot the angmoh chief postman would've expanded the use of popstation as the modern way forward instead of regressing and expecting us to Q up at post office like what our parents, grandparents used to 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1