Happy Chinese New Year

paulcai-canton

Some days ago, I got to know a girl on the Internet. Beautiful, and sexy... After some chat, I felt very attracted. Yesterday she invited me to her house and said, 'My husband is on a business trip, I'm alone.' I was being very cautious and asked, 'Will your husband suddenly come home?' She said, 'No, but just in case he does all you just say is that you're from the cleaning company. The company sent you to clean. Dusting the furniture, wiping the glass or something. Anyway, the New Year is coming he wouldn't doubt it. Result: Yes, I was at her house. and a big coincidence. Not even minutes in the house. Her husband suddenly came home. I haven't even touched her hand yet. I had to be quiet and pretended to do cleaning. Wiping windows, cleaning the kitchen and floor. Also tidy the bedrooms and wash the bathrooms. Her husband is next to me giving all kinds of instructions and directions. When I was finished and about to leave her husband asked, 'How much?' Out of the corner of the kitchen she said, 'Don't worry I have already paid the company.' On the way home the more I think about it, the more I felt DAMN cheated 😰..... CNY is around the corner, cleaners is hard to find, beware of the new scam. Everyone should be careful.   

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 10

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

How many of you here going to on leave this week? Or work until CNY eve on fri?

4pm on friday then pang gang... can anyone beat me?

• Haha! 4

6 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Hope everyone drive safe and no accidents during CNY period..

Too late .....   :ouch-it-hurts:

Many "once-a-year" drivers already on the road ....    :lll._.:

Last weekends, met a lot of such drivers ... :pissed-off:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 3

27 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

4pm on friday then pang gang... can anyone beat me?

Wa, no half-day ah? Means not only you pang kang at 4pm, your staff also same as you la.

↡ Advertisement