COVID-19: Social Distancing in Singapore

BabyBlade

I am trying to do social distance, but people always come to fill in either cut the q or something else. Why dont we try to start from ourselves. I believe we can pass through this, just please be cooperate, people

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Supersonic
21 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

I wouldn't be so concerned with violating the rules but more worried about the could I be asymptomatic? Do I want my entire family out of the house this period even if I will not be breaking any law? Hang in there! [flowerface]

Hang in there, wait for phase 2 and it is coming soon. Lol.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Hang in there, wait for phase 2 and it is coming soon. Lol.

Phase 2 come already also don't chiong. 

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
On 4/18/2020 at 1:56 PM, yishunite said:

https://coconuts.co/singapore/news/singapore-commuters-packed-into-trains-after-services-cut-to-save-money-photos/

How is inconveniencing and endangering our essential workers by packing them in public tpt at this time sensible?  

Many ppl need to work. As long as wear mask can leow.. more worry i have when in office take out masks during makan in pantry and talk and spit to one another.. that one sure tio.. another spend 30 mins in toilet pcc.. that one also sure tio

Supersonic
On 6/9/2020 at 10:15 AM, BabyBlade said:

Phase 2 come already also don't chiong. 

But i doubt people would not chiong in phase 2. Cause even in phase 1 can see many people already chiong liao.

Twincharged

https://mothership.sg/2020/06/nea-debunk-clinic-facebook-post/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10218935392428789&id=1022586018

Hmm.. See the update, it is apparently is from moh not nea. Hope moh to investigate this. If this guy is really from moh, good luck to him if what the lady post is true. 

1. This guy said he is from Nea (which is not correct at all). 

2. This guy is not professional and use he is from the government to abuse the authority. 

So this guy deserved to get sacked. 

Hypersonic
(edited)

Abuse of authority and a bloody loser. Probably someone who’s a loser in life and given a tiny weeny bit of power think he’s powderful.

🖕🏼

Frankly, they are never there when there’s people not wearing mask and there when people are wearing.....like TP.

DA91CA7A-1B01-4734-B2FD-D29D0C369BAA.jpeg

My friend sent to me last week, taken at Old Airport Hawker Centre.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3

Instead of pushing the blame to our government, blame this and blame that - we should take a step back and ask if maybe our earlier generations has worked too hard that they have given us too much of a comfortable lifestyle so much so that we become like cherry and strawberry, that all we can do is to sit in front of a computer and type away, hoping that the world would change.

Things has change, old one do physical job, young one sit in front of the computer and type away.

• Praise 4

On 6/8/2020 at 11:40 AM, BabyBlade said:

I wouldn't be so concerned with violating the rules but more worried about the could I be asymptomatic? Do I want my entire family out of the house this period even if I will not be breaking any law? Hang in there! [flowerface]

Agree. We should stick to the spirit in how we are fighting against the virus eg. wash hands regularly, do not touch our face/eyes/mouth, be careful of what we touch, wear mask, safe distancing, try not to meet too many people, talk less and softer, etc. 

• Praise 2

On 6/13/2020 at 9:06 AM, Fcw75 said:

Abuse of authority and a bloody loser. Probably someone who’s a loser in life and given a tiny weeny bit of power think he’s powderful.

🖕🏼

Frankly, they are never there when there’s people not wearing mask and there when people are wearing.....like TP.

DA91CA7A-1B01-4734-B2FD-D29D0C369BAA.jpeg

My friend sent to me last week, taken at Old Airport Hawker Centre.

Hope your friend report this.

• Praise 1

On 6/9/2020 at 10:29 AM, BenTong said:

Many ppl need to work. As long as wear mask can leow.. more worry i have when in office take out masks during makan in pantry and talk and spit to one another.. that one sure tio.. another spend 30 mins in toilet pcc.. that one also sure tio

Some of my friends are eating at their own desk and only talk to colleagues with mask, before and after meal....not during meal. 

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Silver_blade said:

Hope your friend report this.

To who? One service?

No use one la.

I reported a group sitting below my block 4 times thru OneService app since May. Till today and right now, they are still here.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

To who? One service?

No use one la.

I reported a group sitting below my block 4 times thru OneService app since May. Till today and right now, they are still here.

Yup. One service. They are overwhelmed by many complaints and may not be able to respond to every case....but still good to let them know.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
1 minute ago, Silver_blade said:

Yup. One service. They are overwhelmed by many complaints and may not be able to respond to every case....but still good to let them know.

I think better throwing off Pop-Pop....hahaha.

1 hour ago, Silver_blade said:

Some of my friends are eating at their own desk and only talk to colleagues with mask, before and after meal....not during meal. 

Very considerate...not everyone practice this.. Some pull down mask to talk for what? My house area all wear mask but many pull down the mask exposing the nose n mouth. It's only for show that they got mask hor.. Its gonna take awhile before we are like the Taiwanese n Japanese.. Wear mask cause we want to be considerate to others...not wear for show scared kana fine

• Praise 1

38 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

Very considerate...not everyone practice this.. Some pull down mask to talk for what? My house area all wear mask but many pull down the mask exposing the nose n mouth. It's only for show that they got mask hor.. Its gonna take awhile before we are like the Taiwanese n Japanese.. Wear mask cause we want to be considerate to others...not wear for show scared kana fine

The company my friend works for is very on the ball on this. 

I have similar observation too. Some ppl wear their mask wrongly on purpose. May take a while to get to Jap or Taiwanese's standard.   

• Praise 1

34 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

The company my friend works for is very on the ball on this. 

I have similar observation too. Some ppl wear their mask wrongly on purpose. May take a while to get to Jap or Taiwanese's standard.   

Unlikely reach that level

↡ Advertisement