2021 5th Generation Mercedes Benz C-Class (W206)

Carbon82

It's with glue, soap water is to assist during instalaltion so glue wont stick. Glue will cured once soap water dry up. My car is always parked under the sun and recentely inside the car could reach 40 plus degree when I parked about 8 plus at my office. So far nothing happen it's already 2.5 years now. I think there are few grades of Huper Optik.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On 5/11/2023 at 9:25 PM, Acegab said:

My C205 Huber optics literally melted on my back windscreen in less than 2 years. So bad that they had to change out the windscreen for free cause they just couldn't get it off. Hahas

If the Rear Film is Screwed &!u needs to change it ,the Demister on the windscreen WUN work .

Snd if yr ride dun have a Rear Wiper ,it will be down right Dangerous on a Rainy day.

I am contemplating of changing the R Windscreen even though I have a wiper.

it will cost an arm & a Leg.

Haiz.

Anyone who used before this brand (Gama) from Taiwan ? From what I research on net, they ranked right after 3M. And the price was pretty attractive. The price started from 190Sgd onwards depends on the size of the sunroof. I am thinking of try it out for the sunroof first and see the result. If it is good as what their customers feedback. I might consider changing my all windows using this brand. The only problem right now is the do not have any distributors or business dealers in Singapore. So anyone has solar film installers to share with me? Please let me know if you have any thoughts to share with me. Thanks a lot.

IMG_9832.jpeg

Just curious if anyone got quote from C&C from the recent roadshow promo at katong? Saw the c180 listed from 243,338. Wondering whats the deal like

I finally found a deal worth sharing about in these crazy COE times... 

Model: A180 Saloon Progressive Facelift 
Delivery: Dec 2023

2023 Package Price: $237,888
Promo Discount: ($37,000)
Dec Reg Discount: ($5,000)
Over Trade: ($10,000)
AIG Insurance Credit: ($800)
Service Credit: ($6,000)
*EFFECTIVE PRICE: $179,088*

Accessories: nil
Warranty: 3 yrs/ 100,000km

Units available: approx 25 (limited colours)

With PARF of $20K, depre is only $15K/yr.! Yes it's ridiculous compared to 3/4/5yrs ago, but compare it to pricing of entry sedan from the Asian makes now, you'll get my point... 

I went down CnC ystd and I think less than 10 units remaining... But I struggle to commit because it's smaller than my current W213 E-class (but can save some money on the depre/rd tax/FC..) 

• Praise 2

On 7/15/2023 at 10:05 PM, Bioinformatics said:

@Ben_1985 

I think this is a good price given the current coe. I calculated my car cost around $219k. 

Not sure why they drop so much. Their list price at website is at 305888

almost 30years ago in 1994 a good friend bought a W202 C180 from C&C at $215K. so considering inflation... $243k isnt so bad!!! 🤣

but the tax system was different then, ARF was 150% i think

On 12/1/2023 at 10:16 AM, Mkl22 said:

almost 30years ago in 1994 a good friend bought a W202 C180 from C&C at $215K. so considering inflation... $243k isnt so bad!!! 🤣

but the tax system was different then, ARF was 150% i think

Mine bought at 270k around that time.  Borrowed it for my wedding too!

(edited)

Does anyone know how much was the actual price after discount for C180 during launch in Jan/Feb 2022?

I see pricelist was 256k when coe was 85k in Feb 2022.

Current pricing after discount (exclude overtrade) is around 250-260k range. Am trying to see what should be the coe price to get 200k pricetag for the c180

Feel free to pm me if info is sensitive 🙂

Edited by Ceecookie

Anyone able to share the latest C&C C180 price this weekend, possible after the rebates? Much thanks!

On 1/6/2024 at 5:09 PM, shinkong said:

Anyone able to share the latest C&C C180 price this weekend, possible after the rebates? Much thanks!

I was quoted 249k with 10k OT and 6k svc credits

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1