COVID-19 SG: Start of Phase 2 from 19 June

Blueray

Message added by kobayashiGT

Churches & cinemas among places that are not allowed to reopen in Phase 2

Read more: https://mothership.sg/2020/06/cinemas-bars-cannot-reopen-phase-2/

2 hours ago, Mustank said:

Mp allow this?

not sure if mp allows but if you browse those fb groups on helping them get back to sg.

will get to see how they share experiences and they're gathering a list of ceca, with the intention of petitioning to mom. guess, there's strength in numbers 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Staff69
↡ Advertisement

11 hours ago, Staff69 said:

not sure if mp allows but if you browse those fb groups on helping them get back to sg.

will get to see how they share experiences and they're gathering a list of ceca, with the intention of petitioning to mom. guess, there's strength in numbers 🤣🤣🤣

Wah!!!! Really have so many  [jawdrop]
Hope MP don’t anyhow 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Mustank said:

Wah!!!! Really have so many  [jawdrop]
Hope MP don’t anyhow 

you saw their online name list i pm you?

the list ,it's growing in numbers and they intend to used it to pressure the authorities , that's strong arm tactics 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Staff69
  • Shocked 1

On 9/17/2020 at 4:08 PM, csf said:

So, they could have spread to the passengers and stewardesses too?

Even if they under SHN in Spore, wud they also expose themselves to the taxi drivers if they took taxi home?

What happened to our vaccines under development here?  Why not test it on them?  Make it a law that anyone who wants to travel to Singapore is considered to have consented for the trial of vaccine (and conveniently they are also paying for it).  Of cos the consent form must be signed and presented before boarding the plane.

The vaccine is roughly safe already right? Just need more testing in phase 3.  Of cos there is a risk but if u want to come to Singapore, you are deemed to have accepted the risk.

Of cos we need more variables so if everyone coming over is a guy, might not be comprehensive but more data is better than none and looking at stats, I think there would be a mix other than race so shouldnt be an issue.  And race shouldnt be an issue if we have travellers from other parts of the world also.

Health checks can be done at changi and those excluded will just go for SHN while those included just go to designated facility for vaccinations plus blood tests and quarantine.

Wonder if it's possible.

53 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

What happened to our vaccines under development here?  Why not test it on them?  Make it a law that anyone who wants to travel to Singapore is considered to have consented for the trial of vaccine (and conveniently they are also paying for it).  Of cos the consent form must be signed and presented before boarding the plane.

The vaccine is roughly safe already right? Just need more testing in phase 3.  Of cos there is a risk but if u want to come to Singapore, you are deemed to have accepted the risk.

Of cos we need more variables so if everyone coming over is a guy, might not be comprehensive but more data is better than none and looking at stats, I think there would be a mix other than race so shouldnt be an issue.  And race shouldnt be an issue if we have travellers from other parts of the world also.

Health checks can be done at changi and those excluded will just go for SHN while those included just go to designated facility for vaccinations plus blood tests and quarantine.

Wonder if it's possible.

Our vaccine has not pass phase 2 yet. 

On 9/18/2020 at 9:08 PM, Wt_know said:

we are the best .... clap clap clap

not Gold ... but Diamond class ... huat a!

31EAD2DF-2060-43B4-A808-F4E3B0E0ED7F.jpeg

Easy when you have a cooperative population. If you have those noisy rebellious folks like in the western countries, it is hard to keep covid under control.

• Praise 1

On 9/19/2020 at 4:06 PM, Staff69 said:

Lots of ceca now writing to mp saying they got doctor's appointment and needs to be allowed in asap😂😂

As usual, those if I don't see the doctor for my eczema,  I will die a horrible death kind of stories.

One thing have to give it to them, they share info on ways to cheat the system 😂😂😂

Aren't the best and most numerous doctors found in ceca-land?

It's practically a doctor factory.

6 hours ago, Staff69 said:

you saw their online name list i pm you?

the list ,it's growing in numbers and they intend to used it to pressure the authorities , that's strong arm tactics 😂😂😂😂

Why should the MP care, when the majority, being foreigners, cannot vote?

• Praise 2

25 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Why should the MP care, when the majority, being foreigners, cannot vote?

when i becomes pap mp , will let you know what's their sop.

meanwhile, am trying to bleach my past, dont want be ivan 2th

inbound4415244378665969571.gif.988f7504bb9976bbd4faa410aa4eac53.gif

• Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Staff69 said:

when i becomes pap mp , will let you know what's their sop.

meanwhile, am trying to bleach my past, dont want be ivan 2th

inbound4415244378665969571.gif.988f7504bb9976bbd4faa410aa4eac53.gif

I surely support you 💪

• Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, Chongster said:

Was at China Square, Far East Square on Saturday night, was surprised at how happening it was.  

Outside now crowds already back to pre-covid days liao. I was at Jewel on sat, so many people and crowded and long queue at most eatery! So i think many people already thought there is no more covid liao? [rolleyes]

54 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Outside now crowds already back to pre-covid days liao. I was at Jewel on sat, so many people and crowded and long queue at most eatery! So i think many people already thought there is no more covid liao? [rolleyes]

A lot of the crowd could be because reduced dining area.

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Philipkee said:

There's another development between NUS and Monash...

Modified cancer drug holds hope of Covid-19 vaccine

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/modified-cancer-drug-holds-hope-of-covid-19-vaccine

↡ Advertisement