Secondary school principal admits to molesting boys in his school

Yamapi

SINGAPORE - The principal of a secondary school molested seven teenage boys on separate occasions at his workplace in 2017, a district court heard on Friday (Aug 28).

The boys, who were between 13 and 15 years old at the time, were at-risk youths who had family problems. They also had disciplinary records both in school and outside.

The school's operations manager often called them to the general office to either serve their detention or to counsel and inform them of the disciplinary action they faced .

Deputy Public Prosecutor Mark Yeo said: "Upon noticing a student... the accused would call him into his room to speak to the student. At times, the accused would also inform the students' teachers of his intention to speak with them and fix a suitable time for them to meet him at his office on the pretext of discussing their disciplinary issues."

The man would then molest the boys in his office.

In an earlier statement, the Ministry of Education (MOE) said that the man is no longer employed by the ministry as of Jan 1, 2018.

The 48-year-old Singaporean pleaded guilty on Friday to three counts of molestation involving three boys.

Eight other charges for similar offences, including those linked to the other four boys, will be taken into consideration during sentencing.

Both the man and the school cannot be named due to a gag order to protect the boys' identities.

Sometime before Aug 20, 2017, the operations manager was talking to one of the victims, then 13 years old, about his disciplinary issues when the accused intervened and said that he would take over the matter.

He then molested the boy after they entered his office.

The DPP said: "(The boy) did not disclose the incident to anyone in its immediate aftermath. Given his disciplinary issues, he felt that no one would believe him if he were to disclose what the accused had done to him."

By using a similar ruse, the man molested a 14-year-old boy in September 2017 and a 13-year-old boy the following month.

In late October that year, the man molested another 14-year-old boy, who told another victim, a 15-year-old student, about his ordeal.

On Oct 25, 2017, the two teenagers told the operations manager about what had happened and the matter was reported to the MOE.

An MOE officer alerted the police on Nov 6 that year, the court heard.

In its earlier statement, the ministry said that it takes a serious view of staff misconduct.

Its spokesman added that the ministry will not hesitate to take disciplinary action against those who fail to adhere to its standards of conduct and discipline, including dismissal from service.

The former principal is now out on bail of $15,000 and he will be sentenced on Oct 6.

For each count of molesting a child below 14 years old, an offender can be jailed for up to five years and fined or caned.

Seems like all these sexual predators lurk in schools. Damn jialat

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

WTF please name and shame this bloody SOB! 

f**king principal, bloody f**k.  
Go jail and get hammered. 
piece of shit

Go jail, sure kena bend down, soap bars push into his ass.... 

• Haha! 1

45 minutes ago, Jusnel said:

Go jail, sure kena bend down, soap bars push into his ass.... 

Sentenced him to 12 Strokes of the Cane,to be carry out in the School Assembly,like Public Caning.

What if he's into all these stuff?? You all are forgetting this is a gay principal.

He will be telling himself should have gotten caught earlier.

• Haha! 1

53 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

What if he's into all these stuff?? You all are forgetting this is a gay principal.

He will be telling himself should have gotten caught earlier.

No gay or butch or whatever species wants soap bars into their ass.  

Take note that I use plural for "soap bars".

• Shocked 1

The seven boys/men should all come out and declare they don't care if they happen to be identified, but that the perpetrator should be named.

I have had enough of this nonsense of protecting the criminal's identity as a byproduct of protecting the victims'.

In any given school there should be hundreds if not thousands of students. Isn't that enough to protect the seven victims?

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 2

2 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

The seven boys/men should all come out and declare they don't care if they happen to be identified, but that the perpetrator should be named.

I have had enough of this nonsense of protecting the criminal's identity as a byproduct of protecting the victims'.

In any given school there should be hundreds if not thousands of students. Isn't that enough to protect the seven victims?

What if they do care that they are identified? Have you thought about that?

7 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

He was using authority and status 

and  against minors !!! 

Bloody faggot.  Name that b**tard!

I make a correction here. 

"vulnerable minors with disciplinary issues". 

Is worse than randomly targeting a victim.

Premeditated !

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

To identify the principle or school shouldn't be too difficult. 

Kiasu parent forum do has update on the movent of primary/secondary principles/teachers.

I am not concern with naming (knowing) this despicable principle.

Enough harm done to the kids. Hope it won't leave too much mark in their life.

25 minutes ago, Kopites said:

I make a correction here. 

"vulnerable minors with disciplinary issues". 

Is worse than randomly targeting a victim.

Premeditated !

Totally premeditated 

f**ker is scheming and evil.

cane and name !!!!!!

school principal who paid for sex was named and shamed previously. 
this one tops it so why not name shame cane?  

• Shocked 1

8 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

What if they do care that they are identified? Have you thought about that?

Yes I have, have you thought about other miscreants who take advantage of that loophole?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/judge-revokes-peeping-toms-permission-to-return-to-uk-for-studies-retains-gag

To be preyed upon in what you thought was a safe space such as your own home, your friends' home, or in school, to me, there is no shame in being made a victim. 

Even if they do not get identified, the experience has already scarred them for life. May as well get some revenge. 

• Praise 1

Sponsored by poster in another forum ->  Todayonline reported the sch is at north-eastern of sg

"Balestier hill VP
Maria stella VP
SGSS Principal mysteriously resigned 2017
Age matches the one in article do some CSI��"

SGSS is Serangoon Garden Sec Sch?

State media should name and shame , not for people to csi until cows come home

Edited by Throttle2

On 8/29/2020 at 10:12 AM, Macrosszero said:

Yes I have, have you thought about other miscreants who take advantage of that loophole?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/judge-revokes-peeping-toms-permission-to-return-to-uk-for-studies-retains-gag

To be preyed upon in what you thought was a safe space such as your own home, your friends' home, or in school, to me, there is no shame in being made a victim. 

Even if they do not get identified, the experience has already scarred them for life. May as well get some revenge. 

If they wanna get revenge then no problem. My question is what if they do not? You wanna victimize them somemore just to punish the perp?

You say there's no shame but that's just your belief and might not be what the victims think. The real test is whether these victims feel shame and if they will be harassed by their friends and family over it.

On 8/29/2020 at 8:35 AM, Kopites said:

To identify the principle or school shouldn't be too difficult. 

Kiasu parent forum do has update on the movent of primary/secondary principles/teachers.

I am not concern with naming (knowing) this despicable principle.

Enough harm done to the kids. Hope it won't leave too much mark in their life.

Agree with you. If naming the principal hurts the victims even more, then no point.

↡ Advertisement