HDB season parking renewal problem

radiographer

Has anyone tried renewing hdb season parking today? I keep getting errors. Don't think it's due to my cc - tried with 3 different cc also cannot go through, plus the error msg says sth like "contact merchant"

Don't think i can just go down to a hdb office to renew rite? the website only mention online renewal method...

↡ Advertisement

On 8/30/2020 at 10:40 PM, radiographer said:

will do just that...i quit trying today

Aiya ....... since the longest time I use GIRO lor.  GOT 2% DISCOUNT leh.  I paid simi 78.XX, can buy a COFFEE lor.

• Praise 3

8 hours ago, Apple-Tree said:

Aiya ....... since the longest time I use GIRO lor.  GOT 2% DISCOUNT leh.  I paid simi 78.XX, can buy a COFFEE lor.

Ya, giro got 2% discount, better than nothing.

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Yah loh. Times are bad, every cent counts. Got $2.20 discount every month for shelter CP. One year equals to a movie treat for me and wifey. Lol

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Recently, EVERYTHING can leverage I sign up, like GIRO INCOME TAX, PROPERTY TAX.  Deduce by Installment wor.

Why hurry to pay lor.....

30 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

Letter from HDB.

IMG_20201028_154603.jpg

Any benefits using this RPCC for hdb season parking? How come dont use GIRO since there is a 2% discount?

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Any benefits using this RPCC for hdb season parking? How come dont use GIRO since there is a 2% discount?

When I applied for recurrent season parking in Jun 2020, GIRO was not available. So applied for RPCC.

Now RPCC not available, so probably will change to GIRO now.

😅

• Praise 1

35 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

When I applied for recurrent season parking in Jun 2020, GIRO was not available. So applied for RPCC.

Now RPCC not available, so probably will change to GIRO now.

😅

So GIRO only apply to certain location season parking de? Thought GIRO is one of the default mode of payment? 🤔

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

So GIRO only apply to certain location season parking de? Thought GIRO is one of the default mode of payment? 🤔

Not sure why earlier not available for GIRO. I just assumed was due to Circuit Breaker, didn't bother to find out the reason as can do RPCC.

Had cancelled the RPCC and successfully applied GIRO for the renewal.They have e-GIRO for OCBC iBanking customers, seamless application and instant approval. No need to filll up the usual GIRO application form.

If you are on RPCC, have to cancel the RPCC before you can apply for e-GIRO. If the RPCC is still active, the system will give you error message saying "We apologise that we are unable to proceed with your application. There is no HDB season parking eligible for this payment mode."

↡ Advertisement