EPL - 2021 / 2022

Maxus-MIFA9

21 minutes ago, Spring said:

Villa seems quite active. Reported that they hv agreed £30mil fee for Leon Bailey from Leverkusen. They already paid for Buendia of Norwich for £34mil n also signed Ashley Young on a free tfr from Inter. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/12368063/jack-grealish-manchester-citys-100m-transfer-bid-for-england-midfielder-expected-to-be-accepted-by-aston-villa

Jack Grealish: Manchester City's £100m transfer bid for England midfielder expected to be accepted by Aston Villa

dun know how true. but skysport news generally more accurate

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/12368063/jack-grealish-manchester-citys-100m-transfer-bid-for-england-midfielder-expected-to-be-accepted-by-aston-villa

Jack Grealish: Manchester City's £100m transfer bid for England midfielder expected to be accepted by Aston Villa

dun know how true. but skysport news generally more accurate

Crazy price to pay for admittedly a very good player. £100mil players are normally strikers. Grealish can run at players n is a good creator but finishing is not his forte though he does get some goals. 

I’m surprised City bid so much for him. Thought £80mil max would be about right. 

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Beregond said:

Epl starting in 2 weeks. 

Despite alot of rumours flying around. The market is relatively quiet...

not many clubs have the money after a season of poor ticket sales

hopefully the insane price tags of the players can crash

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Spring said:

Crazy price to pay for admittedly a very good player. £100mil players are normally strikers. Grealish can run at players n is a good creator but finishing is not his forte though he does get some goals. 

I’m surprised City bid so much for him. Thought £80mil max would be about right. 

That makes 50mil for headless ayam a pasar malam price 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged

Citeh tactics is to pass the ball into the net. Lol.

• Praise 1

i suspect is something like 70m cash upfront, plus 30 m on condition , like score how many goals etc etc

• Praise 2

Anyone switching from Singtel to Livenow to watch EPL? Livenow supposedly has the rights to single game pass and matches will be charged on a single game basis like PPV. It makes sense for people who only watch their own club and people who can't stay up to watch the midnight matches.

However I can't find the pricing and not sure how to subscribe to it.

Edited by Weez911

(edited)
3 hours ago, Beregond said:

Kane will be a gone case if he stays in Spurs as his heart no more there....... :we-all-gonna-die:

Just like Raheem Sterling when he was at Liverpool forcing his way to ManC.

Playing fark-tup football..... :pissed-off:

When a player has no more heart playing for his club, it better chop chop dump him off ..... :yuush:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 3

3 hours ago, Beregond said:

In the first place, is there a Gentleman’s agreement or not? Papers say there is but we nvr know. Of course if there is then it shld be honoured.

There is no point for any club to hold on to an unhappy player so best is to get maximum price for him n sell him off. These days with freedom of contract, player has the power n the biggest say. I’m sure Levy knows that better than anyone of us. 

• Praise 5

8 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Kane will be a gone case if he stays in Spurs as his heart no more there....... :we-all-gonna-die:

Just like Raheem Sterling when he was at Liverpool forcing his way to ManC.

Playing fark-tup football..... :pissed-off:

When a player has no more heart playing for his club, it better chop chop dump him off ..... :yuush:

i dun know what agreement kane had with the club. 

but i think its lame, players got to honour any contract they sign. 

but like u say its unwise on the club side to keep players who heart not there already .

• Praise 4

2 minutes ago, Spring said:

In the first place, is there a Gentleman’s agreement or not? Papers say there is but we nvr know. Of course if there is then it shld be honoured.

There is no point for any club to hold on to an unhappy player so best is to get maximum price for him n sell him off. These days with freedom of contract, player has the power n the biggest say. I’m sure Levy knows that better than anyone of us. 

levy asking for 120m pound. asking for the impossible.

even bale at a younger age went to real for 80m ++ only

kane already 28 .and consider this cov19 period where the market is really slow. 70-80m pound is very reasonable already 

• Haha! 1

39 minutes ago, Beregond said:

levy asking for 120m pound. asking for the impossible.

even bale at a younger age went to real for 80m ++ only

kane already 28 .and consider this cov19 period where the market is really slow. 70-80m pound is very reasonable already 

I think a fair price is £100mil bearing in mind Lukaku had a rumoured £88mil + Alonso bid turned down by Inter n Haaland is reported to be valued at £150mil

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

55 minutes ago, Beregond said:

but i think its lame, players got to honour any contract they sign. 

yeah ... no one take gun to their head and force them to sign on the paper. He signed a SIX year extension. If one is unsure, just sign a 3-4 years extension. Or nego a realistic release clause etc etc .... knn

• Praise 3

On 8/3/2021 at 12:48 PM, Spring said:

I think a fair price is £100mil bearing in mind Lukaku had a rumoured £88mil + Alonso bid turned down by Inter n Haaland is reported to be valued at £150mil

I am surprised that given covid, and the traditional market spoilers Barca and RM are penniless, the market is still so inflated...

someone obviously has the means to prop up the value of players to these ridiculous levels... I think - despite what has been said of the players' value/worth - any club willing to pay that type of prices for these players... are suckers and are just inflating the market/player value more and more...

Players' value/prices need a correction...

• Praise 1

On 8/3/2021 at 12:48 PM, Spring said:

Will Citeh offer £99.😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Atrecord said:

I am surprised that given covid, and the traditional market spoilers Barca and RM are penniless, the market is still so inflated...

someone obviously has the means to prop up the value of players to these ridiculous levels... I think - despite what has been said of the players' value/worth - any club willing to pay that type of prices for these players... are suckers and are just inflating the market/player value more and more...

Players' value/prices need a correction...

well . even a ben white cost asn 50m . which is super crazy ,  i feel...........

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3