EPL - 2021 / 2022

Picnic06-Biante15

(edited)

Messi wants 10 bottles of "Spanish Flies" lotion included in the contract but Barca said that all the bottles out of stock as they had been grabbed by MY Health Minister for their univesities students after his speeches .... :darkmood:

All reserved for MY as the flies season starts in Spring ....... :we-all-gonna-die:

:XD::XD:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Grealish done! EPL record transfer fee.

Apparently he had a release clause in his last contract n this has now been triggered by City. He is smarter than Kane who doesn’t hv such a clause inserted when he signed his last contract   

B56F5109-0E5E-4338-AD32-53B09AA8B2C5.jpeg

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

23 minutes ago, Spring said:

Apparently he had a release clause in his last contract n this has now been triggered by City. He is smarter than Kane who doesn’t hv such a clause inserted when he signed his last contract   

actually he didnt really force to leave i think? never see any news that he chut pattern. but his release  clause triggered, AV got to accept also.

from reported news AV offer him a new improved contract which is say to be better then what man c is offering now

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

20 minutes ago, Spring said:

B56F5109-0E5E-4338-AD32-53B09AA8B2C5.jpeg

I was wondering why kane didn't included any release clause. Kane's brother is his agent. 😁 Charlie Kane.

"The contract has come under scrutiny in recent weeks with Kane desperate for a move to the Premier League champions.

And now former England full-back Danny Mills has joined the debate to have his say, launching a tirade against the person responsible for the terms of Kane’s deal.

Kane’s brother Charlie, owner of sports management business CK66 Ltd, has officially represented the England striker since December 2018.

But Kane’s agent at the time of the June 2018 contract was Marlon Fleischman.

Fleischman and Charlie Kane are believed to have worked together to negotiate the deal and were both pictured alongside the player when he put pen to paper.

While Mills didn’t name the agent he was directing his comments towards, he was scathing in his attack.

“The contract he’s signed is poor – there weren’t enough clauses put in it to protect his future,”

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually he didnt really force to leave i think? never see any news that he chut pattern. but his release  clause triggered, AS got to accept also.

from reported news AS offer him a new improved contract which is say to be better then what man c is offering now

No need to force n chut pattern since his contract offered an exit opportunity. Win win as he gets to go n Villa gets an astronomical amount of money. Personally I think it’s a ridiculous price to pay but matter of demand n supply so market forces determines the fee. Let’s see now how the Kane situation pans out. 

• Praise 7

11 minutes ago, Kopites said:

I was wondering why kane didn't included any release clause. Kane's brother is his agent. 😁 Charlie Kane.

"The contract has come under scrutiny in recent weeks with Kane desperate for a move to the Premier League champions.

And now former England full-back Danny Mills has joined the debate to have his say, launching a tirade against the person responsible for the terms of Kane’s deal.

Kane’s brother Charlie, owner of sports management business CK66 Ltd, has officially represented the England striker since December 2018.

But Kane’s agent at the time of the June 2018 contract was Marlon Fleischman.

Fleischman and Charlie Kane are believed to have worked together to negotiate the deal and were both pictured alongside the player when he put pen to paper.

While Mills didn’t name the agent he was directing his comments towards, he was scathing in his attack.

“The contract he’s signed is poor – there weren’t enough clauses put in it to protect his future,”

We curse at Mino Raiola’s greediness but u can now see how important an agent is for a player. Kane obviously was ill advised to sign such a long contract with no exit clause. 

Whilst Spurs n Levy hold the trump cards as Kane still has 3yrs left on his contract, there is no point to keep an unhappy player. However, this is the exact opposite of the Grealish transfer. Lose lose I feel as even if Kane manages to leave, he has tarnished his legacy n Spurs may not get the fee they feel he is worth in the absence of a release fee.

With Messi now available, City may change tack n go after the Argentinian instead which would leave Kane high n dry. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Spring said:

No need to force n chut pattern since his contract offered an exit opportunity. Win win as he gets to go n Villa gets an astronomical amount of money. Personally I think it’s a ridiculous price to pay but matter of demand n supply so market forces determines the fee. Let’s see now how the Kane situation pans out. 

the crazy market pattern in epl is as long as u are an england international. u will command a high fee no matter what...

like  say win win. for both, AV  got good money for him.

i think this will conclude man c signing ???. Pep already mention they dun want numbers now. every signing must be top level quality signing. i doubt they will do another 100m for kane.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Spring said:

We curse at Mino Raiola’s greediness but u can now see how important an agent is for a player. Kane obviously was ill advised to sign such a long contract with no exit clause. 

Whilst Spurs n Levy hold the trump cards as Kane still has 3yrs left on his contract, there is no point to keep an unhappy player. However, this is the exact opposite of the Grealish transfer. Lose lose I feel as even if Kane manages to leave, he has tarnished his legacy n Spurs may not get the fee they feel he is worth in the absence of a release fee.

With Messi now available, City may change tack n go after the Argentinian instead which would leave Kane high n dry. 

Messi jersey sell better than kane I am sure. 😁

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

the crazy market pattern in epl is as long as u are an england international. u will command a high fee no matter what...

i think this will conclude man c signing ???. Pep already mention they dun want numbers now. every signing must be top level quality signing. i doubt they will do another 100m for kane.

Watch out for messi. 

United must be jumping now knowing messi is available for free?😁

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Think City targeted Kane as well besides Grealish but with Messi now available, I’m not sure if Kane will still be pursued. 

• Praise 3

Barca pokai.

Messi take 50% pay cut also they can't afford.

:D

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Messi & Barca no talk ..... :a-aggressive:

ESPN : Lionel Messi to leave Barcelona: Argentina captain won't sign new contract

Barcelona have announced that Lionel Messi will leave the club after financial problems prevented them from agreeing with the forward on a new contract.

Messi, 34, has been a free agent since his previous terms expired on June 30, but ESPN revealed in July that a loose agreement over a five-year extension had been reached.

However, Barca have been unable to register Messi's new contract with LaLiga while complying with the league's financial fair play rules. President Joan Laporta is expected to address the situation in a news conference on Friday.

Barcelona said in a statement: "Despite having reached an agreement with Messi and with both parties clearly wanting to sign a new contract, it cannot be finalised due to financial and structural problems [rules relating to the Spanish league].

Link : https://global.espn.com/football/barcelona-espbarcelona/story/4446414/lionel-messi-to-leave-barcelona-argentina-captain-wont-sign-new-contract

• Haha! 5

5 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Barca pokai.

Orbigood to Barca. Don’t even know how to budget themselves n paying well over the odds wages to not only Messi but quite a few of their other players as well.

They together with Real get the bulk of the La Liga TV money unlike EPL whose TV money is distributed evenly amongst all 20 teams n I’m sure Barca’s advertising revenues are also substantial being amongst the top clubs in World Football n yet they face financial ruin! No excuses about not having crowd revenue as all clubs face this issue as well. They hv spent more than they earn so a simple case of poor financial management. They shld be banned from UCL!

• Praise 7

5 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Barca pokai.

messi wages in 100m /year loh.

50% pay cut is still 50m / year. they make 0 signing this year. all is out of contract foc signing.

they really obigoot. digging their own graves

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Barca keep raiding Liverpool like Suarez and Coutinho.

Now they pokai.

Fully deserve it.

1 hour ago, Spring said:

Orbigood to Barca. Don’t even know how to budget themselves n paying well over the odds wages to not only Messi but quite a few of their other players as well.

They together with Real get the bulk of the La Liga TV money unlike EPL whose TV money is distributed evenly amongst all 20 teams n I’m sure Barca’s advertising revenues are also substantial being amongst the top clubs in World Football n yet they face financial ruin! No excuses about not having crowd revenue as all clubs face this issue as well. They hv spent more than they earn so a simple case of poor financial management. They shld be banned from UCL!

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

messi wages in 100m /year loh.

50% pay cut is still 50m / year. they make 0 signing this year. all is out of contract foc signing.

they really obigoot. digging their own graves

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Danny Ings to Villa for £30mil. Good buy for a really good finisher just that he tends to be injury prone. Villa good bet to perhaps go above Leicester n possibly into top 6 with their 3 new signings?

93EC5206-C405-493F-BC9E-83FCEDAB6EF0.jpeg

• Praise 6

The 2 most likely clubs that Messi will go to. My bet is PSG n with a Messi, Neymar n Mbappe forward line n also Donnarumma in goal with Hakimi at Wingback, the French club would be early UCL favourites for sure!

C6187700-959B-4CBA-84C8-193C99CE8C08.png

• Praise 4