COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

9 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

jialat liao. next year i likely go US for biz trip. better buy a cap and wear aviators with mask on. so only my nose is exposed. 

bleach from head to toe until white white  … whiter than whites 

make sure blonde your hair too and not show black 

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

27 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

need to go out SG ... no more places for him to create content liao ... no content no million dollar income from Youtube ... :grin:

He is the one who married a sporeans wife right? So he generate income by creating content and post in youtube? No need to work one de?

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

If like so troublesome wearing this and that and like scare to get expose, might as well dont go holiday using the VTL la?! Lol.

cannot dont go. is biz trip. my ricebowl depends on it. lol.

The place im going is near NYC. So likely i will go there jalan jalan. Always wanted to go see the big apple. But everytime i go to the US i always feel we are being looked down. 

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Stratovarius said:

cannot dont go. is biz trip. my ricebowl depends on it. lol.

The place im going is near NYC. So likely i will go there jalan jalan. Always wanted to go see the big apple. But everytime i go to the US i always feel we are being looked down. 

That could be your problem.

Fellow Singaporean who had lived in US https://www.youtube.com/c/SingaporeanInKorea/videos

He had moved from Singapore to Beijing to Seoul to New York to Ankara.

Lastly, Boston elected a new mayor by the name of Michelle Wu.

26 minutes ago, 13177 said:

He is the one who married a sporeans wife right? So he generate income by creating content and post in youtube? No need to work one de?

he used to work in digital / online marketing or sorts

so naturally he is good in making content and using digital channels like YT, IG, FB, Twitter, SEO, etc to make money

be your own boss … why not?

Wagyu Yakiniku Omakase.. anyone?

i like most of his video [thumbsup] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

12 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

he used to work in digital marketing or sorts

so naturally he is good in making content and using digital channels like YT, IG, FB, Twitter, SEO, etc to make money

be your own boss … why not?

Wagyu Yakiniku Omakase.. anyone?

i like most of his video [thumbsup] 

Well verse and good in digital marketing or sorts now really can make money or even big money. No need to work as an employee under some company and look at boss face and mood?! Lol.

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Well verse and good in digital marketing or sorts now really can make money or even big money. No need to work as an employee under some company and look at boss face and mood?! Lol.

that's why no travelling sibei jialat ... must VTL ... chop chop curry pop to Europe ... 

blue sky ... big ocean ... lake and mountain ... can find plenty of VTL Youtube videos including in-flight vlog ... 

before VTL most can only do Cruise to no where staycation and almost all done with 1 video liao ... [laugh] 

all huat ah!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

that's why no travelling sibei jialat ... must VTL ... chop chop curry pop to Europe ... 

blue sky ... big ocean ... lake and mountain ... can find plenty of VTL Youtube videos including in-flight vlog ... 

before VTL most can only do Cruise to no where staycation and almost all done with 1 video liao ... [laugh] 

all huat ah!

This is the best. Moved to Greece

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

That could be your problem.

Fellow Singaporean who had lived in US https://www.youtube.com/c/SingaporeanInKorea/videos

He had moved from Singapore to Beijing to Seoul to New York to Ankara.

Lastly, Boston elected a new mayor by the name of Michelle Wu.

I've been working with US people for some time. Everything on the surface is fine, but somehow i can feel their white supremacy vibe within them even when they dont show any. Most of my colleagues say the same thing. Of coz, those are work related stuffs. If you go to their outlet malls, stand back and observe how they serve people from different ethnic groups. Humans by nature are bias. Some just show more than the others.

i do have one American i get along quite well though. 

• Praise 6

At first we look at the color of their skin.

Once we start talking and get to know each other better on a personal level skin colour or race goes out the window.

We just see them as they are not the stereo type of their race or skin colour.

:D

In Australia I have a Polish colleague that is work shy.

No one thinks he is work shy because he is Polish.

He is work shy because it's just him.

8 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

I've been working with US people for some time. Everything on the surface is fine, but somehow i can feel their white supremacy vibe within them even when they dont show any. Most of my colleagues say the same thing. Of coz, those are work related stuffs. If you go to their outlet malls, stand back and observe how they serve people from different ethnic groups. Humans by nature are bias. Some just show more than the others.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

When I see a lion all I think is he wants to eat me.

Once we get to know the lion better then we know all he wants to do is kiss us and give us Covid.

:D

Bad lion. No kissing allowed in the time of Covid. Its dangerous.

image.png.0193e98da1adddb39a8e980278c5c9f3.png

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

I felt the same. Long time ago was asked to go Houston for 1 week. Just to walk walk, attend seminars and eat good food. When all you do is people watching, you see all the  biases around.  I made up my mind there and then never to migrate to a AM country for retirement.

I came back to SG after 4 days and told my boss I don't feel like wasting time. 

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 5

8 minutes ago, Starry said:

I felt the same. Long time ago was asked to go Houston for 1 week. Just to walk walk, attend seminars and eat good food. When all you do is people watching, you see all the  biases around.  I made up my mind there and then never to migrate to a AM country for retirement.

I came back to SG after 4 days and told my boss I don't feel like wasting time. 

Houston is nice. i love the steaks there. lol. And their F&B service is like 50times better than SG coz of tips. 

But ya, it's not a place suitable for me. That's why i only go for biz trips. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1