COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

28 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Houston is nice. i love the steaks there. lol. And their F&B service is like 50times better than SG coz of tips. 

But ya, it's not a place suitable for me. That's why i only go for biz trips. 

Maybe go for a trip to the Deep South like Alabama or Louisiana and you will find Houston not that bad.

Everything is relative. 

🤣🤣

But the factory outlets you said are true. Once I went to buy a pair of sunglasses and the staff even took the pen to test the $10 note I gave is counterfeit or not….knn. And the staff are both ah nehs. [furious]

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 8

22 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Maybe go for a trip to the Deep South like Alabama or Louisiana and you will find Houston not that bad.

Everything is relative. 

🤣🤣

But the factory outlets you said are true. Once I went to buy a pair of sunglasses and the staff even took the pen to test the $10 note I gave is counterfeit or not….knn. And the staff are both ah nehs. [furious]

LOL. That's really funny. 

56 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Everything is relative. 

🤣🤣

You can take them out of the Kampong but you cannot take the Kampong out of them.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 5

The current covid measures until 21 Nov right? So no change ah? Still at 2 pax? Still default WFH? Except they allowed 5 pax from the same household to dine-in at hawker centre and coffeeshop end Nov?! Lol.

Edited by 13177
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

I've been working with US people for some time. Everything on the surface is fine, but somehow i can feel their white supremacy vibe within them even when they dont show any. Most of my colleagues say the same thing. Of coz, those are work related stuffs. If you go to their outlet malls, stand back and observe how they serve people from different ethnic groups. Humans by nature are bias. Some just show more than the others.

i do have one American i get along quite well though. 

Why does a country required such law? It seems funny too. 😁

A new law in China protects people who help others from being civilly liable https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1072095.shtml

Singapore is better, it is our homeland; this is where we belong.

Edited by Odyssey2011

today last day of school, malls are crowded, eating place long queue, shops busy and packed, christmas songs playing, everywhere happy festive mood like covid doesn't exist :D

• Haha! 3

15 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

today last day of school, malls are crowded, eating place long queue, shops busy and packed, christmas songs playing, everywhere happy festive mood like covid doesn't exist :D

People are following ghament direction of living with covid lo. You see so many people already went VTL liao. So if VTL people also dare to go, why scare to go malls, eating place and shops le? Lol.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

People are following ghament direction of living with covid lo. You see so many people already went VTL liao. So if VTL people also dare to go, why scare to go malls, eating place and shops le? Lol.

That Ghib's London video, can almost all the Londoners don't wear masks liao. Truly endemic liao, living as per normal with the virus even when the numbers are still high,. 

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Ender said:

That Ghib's London video, can almost all the Londoners don't wear masks liao. Truly endemic liao, living as per normal with the virus even when the numbers are still high,. 

London version is endemic endemic 

SG version endemic pandemic 

wear mask 100% + makan max 2 pax and weekly must poke nose for workers to go back work?

London version can turn into full lockdown in no time ... like Netherland and Austria now ... wax on ... wax off ... :grin:

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

53 minutes ago, Old-driver said:

I'm hoping for no mask outdoor rule. Indoor not need to tell me i also wear!

With the current 4 digits daily cases, outdoor/indoor, still not safe to mask off, esp if there are people. Unless the place you go no people around, then mask off maybe still ok. Wait until the daily cases in sg go back to 2 digits first. 😅