AFF Suzuki Cup 2021

Adrianli

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

How to have 2 legs if all game in SG ?

given the pandemic , it dun make sense to make do away leg at all....

Should just do 1 game K.O 

One game in Sports Hub one game in Bishan stadium. Different grass! 

😄

Agreed! Silly to have 2 games.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

5 minutes ago, Beregond said:

How to have 2 legs if all game in SG ?

given the pandemic , it dun make sense to make do away leg at all....

Should just do 1 game K.O 

Hard to travel…might as well maximise the returns…maybe scared we won’t make it…at least foreigners can chip in on the roi…unless they are allowed to sleep at the airport or parks…😁

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Rm2s said:

One game in Sports Hub one game in Bishan stadium. Different grass! 

😄

Agreed! Silly to have 2 games.

Oh shit me. this is really stupid?

incredible 😆 . is there any different? like say  only SG  fans are allow in SPORT HUB, and opposition fans in bishan??

Whats the point really ? other then shaging the players out and selling a few more tickets.

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Oh shit me. this is really stupid?

incredible 😆 . is there any different? like say  only SG  fans are allow in SPORT HUB, and opposition fans in bishan??

Whats the point really ? other then shaging the players out and selling a few more tickets.

I was just joking. I didn't even know it's a two legged semi.

Edit: Just checked, even final is two legged!!

Edited by Rm2s
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Rm2s said:

I was just joking. I didn't even know it's a two legged semi.

Edit: Just checked, even final is two legged!!

Omg u scare me lol😅

45 minutes ago, Beregond said:

1/2 time

thailand 2        singapore 0

, i dun think 2nd half can fight back, play damn lousy.

Definitely unable to fight back. SG will lose to Thai. The finishing is still lacking. Depending only on a lone striker.

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Definitely unable to fight back. SG will lose to Thai. The finishing is still lacking. Depending only on a lone striker.

got 1 chance , open goal miss. wasted.

cannot even make more then 4 pass...........

• Haha! 1

Looks like we will meet Vietnam in the s/final.

After not being able to beat Thai 2nd team, I don’t think we can overcome the Viets esp over 2 legs but as ball is round, I’m still keeping my fingers crossed 🤞🍀

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Spring said:

Looks like we will meet Vietnam in the s/final.

After not being able to beat Thai 2nd team, I don’t think we can overcome the Viets esp over 2 legs but as ball is round, I’m still keeping my fingers crossed 🤞🍀

I dun put much hope la.

Esp the viet are rank higher then Thai. 

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Kopites said:

If Indonesia beat Malaysia they can top the group. 

Even if Indonesia beat Malaysia, Vietnam will still top the group if they beat Cambodia by 2 goals more than what the Indos beat the Malaysians by. 

To beat the Cambodians by that scoreline is within Vietnam’s capability as they hv been playing well n shld hv beaten the Indos a few days back whereas Malaysia will prove much harder opposition for the Indos as they want to qualify for the semis themselves. We shall see tonite…..

• Praise 3

Felt like Singapore being "found out"!

We only rely on set-pieces and when that doesn't produce results, quite clear we can't pass, individual skill is a class lower and it really shows when playing team of much higher ranking. Match commentator said making it to the semi is already a good results for SG, I agree.

Can only hope for the best.

• Praise 1

45 minutes ago, Spring said:

Even if Indonesia beat Malaysia, Vietnam will still top the group if they beat Cambodia by 2 goals more than what the Indos beat the Malaysians by. 

To beat the Cambodians by that scoreline is within Vietnam’s capability as they hv been playing well n shld hv beaten the Indos a few days back whereas Malaysia will prove much harder opposition for the Indos as they want to qualify for the semis themselves. We shall see tonite…..

the other group is much harder. 

if sg that side, i think wont make the group stage

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

the other group is much harder. 

if sg that side, i think wont make the group stage

U are possibly right but if Singapore was in that group, I think one of Malaysia, Indonesia n Vietnam will then not be that group cos I believe there is some form of seeding. 

Actually, Myanmar n Philippines were supposed to be relatively strong or at least give a better fight in our group but varying circumstances meant these 2 teams couldn’t bring their best players over. 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Rm2s said:

Felt like Singapore being "found out"!

We only rely on set-pieces and when that doesn't produce results, quite clear we can't pass, individual skill is a class lower and it really shows when playing team of much higher ranking. Match commentator said making it to the semi is already a good results for SG, I agree.

Can only hope for the best.

Over a one legged semi final, we would stand a chance but over two legs, I doubt we can progress further but I hope to be proven wrong🤞🍀

• Praise 3

Wow. The MY vs Indon match is super fast pace. MY just scored!!! End to end action.

Edited by Adrianli
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1