Jump to content

Wordle


Voodooman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hypersonic

Wordle 342 5/6

🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟨🟨
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Wordle 342 3/6

⬛🟨🟩🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

every miss-simi-simi-sai also have 1

  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 342 3/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My second starter helps!

#ShopeeWords
I've guessed the Word-of-the-day in 4 attempts. Join me to play Shopee Words Now! 
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Play today at: https://shp.ee/apffg9vvxbx

  • Praise 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 342 3/6

⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm so fancy , I wear a ..... on my head 

  • Praise 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 343 4/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I thought it was the show "Tales from the ...."

  • Praise 7
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Wordle 343 4/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I thought it was the show "Tales from the ...."

My second was another TV show, an older one. Falcon...

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Wordle 343 4/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...