Jump to content

Wordle


Voodooman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged

Wordle 354 4/6

⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

haolian is a _____

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 354 3/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#ShopeeWords
I've guessed the Word-of-the-day in 4 attempts. Join me to play Shopee Words Now! 
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Play today at: https://shp.ee/apffg9vvxbx

  • Praise 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Wordle 354 4/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

tricky but EZ

  • Praise 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 354 6/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Praise 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

Wordle 354 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Praise 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

Lousy Lousy. Walk of shame. I can't believe I thought of a 🐍before the more obvious choice. My brain was in a weird place again. 😂😂😂

Wordle 354 X/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛🟨
🟨⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟨🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

Lousy Lousy. Walk of shame. I can't believe I thought of a 🐍before the more obvious choice. My brain was in a weird place again. 😂😂😂

Wordle 354 X/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛🟨
🟨⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟨🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hahaha, I put the 🐍 at the 4th.

  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 354 4/6

⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

damn..NOT the snakee

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

Should've gone with my first instinct, could've saved one try. 

Wordle 355 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Then again 4 and 5 are related. Before you give 4, you increase in 5.

  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Wordle 355 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

belt tightening 🤣

  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Should've gone with my first instinct, could've saved one try. 

Wordle 355 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Then again 4 and 5 are related. Before you give 4, you increase in 5.

Similar to mine...but I got a 7/6...😅

Learnt 3 new words today which I obviously missed during my plantmanytree days 😂

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Wordle 355 5/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

not just length impt hor, _____ also

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

Wordle 355 6/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

When talking about Size matters

  • Praise 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 355 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

People above have already been naughty so I won't comment.

  • Praise 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Wordle 355 5/6

🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...