Jump to content

Wordle


Voodooman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged

Wordle 406 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

tio pian

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 407 5/6*

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

  • Praise 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged
1 minute ago, Turboflat4 said:

Wordle 407 5/6*

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wow, must be a tough one, then. Gonna try it, noticed it's already past midnight

  • Praise 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sosaria said:

Wow, must be a tough one, then. Gonna try it, noticed it's already past midnight

Dunno, others have been getting it in fewer tries. I must just be crap. 😁

I do try to go for speed, though. Want to solve it close to opening time - if I remember to do it.

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 407 3/6

⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Luckily don't have it when I was cycling earlier.🤣

 

  • Praise 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 407 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

fast but Adoiii!! Sakit lah !! 

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Wordle 407 5/6

⬛⬛🟩🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

small space also can make baby, not _____ not _____. just maybe need to be more flexible.

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Wordle 407 X/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜

Just had one on my left leg this morning.

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged
6 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Dunno, others have been getting it in fewer tries. I must just be crap. 😁

I do try to go for speed, though. Want to solve it close to opening time - if I remember to do it.

Wasted the opportunity to end it earlier by guessing crazy and other possible words with the beginning 3 letters!

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Wasted the opportunity to end it earlier by guessing crazy and other possible words with the beginning 3 letters!

I'm trying out different starting words. Even though the one I had worked well. Basically, just having fun lah.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...