ERP rates to rise by S$1 at 3 locations from Nov. 19, 2022

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Untitled-design-66.jpg

Source: https://mothership.sg/2022/11/erp-rate-increase-2022/

The electronic road pricing (ERP) rates will be increased by S$1 at seven expressway locations from Nov. 19, 2022.

According to a press release by the Land Transport Authority (LTA), it has identified nine time periods across six locations for ERP rate increases as traffic speeds at these timeslots have "fallen below the optimal speed range".

Increased ERP rates from Nov. 19

The affected locations are:

Southbound CTE Auxiliary lane to PIE (Changi)/Serangoon Road

PIE (Kallang Bahru and slip into Bendemeer)

KPE (ECP) after Defu Flyover

AYE before Alexandra towards City

AYE after Jurong Town Hall towards City

PIE (Adam and Mount Pleasant)

Screenshot-2022-11-14-at-6.37.37-PM.png

Increased ERP rates after school holidays

The revised ERP rates for four of the time periods across three locations will be implemented only after the school holidays (i.e. Jan. 3, 2023) as the traffic speeds are projected to improve temporarily during the December holidays.

These are the affected ERP gantries:

Screenshot-2022-11-14-at-6.19.47-PM.png

The price increase will come into effect for four different time periods depending on the location: 7:30am to 8am, 8am to 8:30am, 8:30am to 9am and 9am to 9:30am.

Reduced ERP rates

Seven other time periods across four locations will see an ERP rate reduction of S$1 during the December school holiday period from Nov. 19, 2022, and will revert on Jan. 3, 2023 onwards.

These are the affected locations:

Screenshot-2022-11-14-at-6.35.52-PM.png

The price reduction will come into effect for four different time periods depending on the location: 7am to 7:30am, 7:30am to 8am, 8am to 8:30am and 9am to 9:30am.

LTA said they will continue to monitor traffic speeds and congestion levels closely and assess if ERP rates need to be further adjusted.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Sad 2

ARF = kena slap

COE = kena slap

ERP = kena slap 

how many times must kena slap just to drive in spore ... 

batman-slap.gif

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 5

Lucky my activities are mostly out of the ERP areas. Only time when bosses wanna buy watches and I have to drive them. 

Now they haven't election already take drumsticks from us liao😂

• Haha! 1

43 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Lucky my activities are mostly out of the ERP areas. Only time when bosses wanna buy watches and I have to drive them. 

your boss is T2's boss ar? lol

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

Aiya, got erection or not, i mean election, they always default take drumsticks from us la. 🙄

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

they tell you our public transport is the best in the world. 

Not wrong to say our public transport is the best in the world la. You go ask any FTs here, they will tell you how super good our public transport is, only sporeans dont know how to appreciate and take it for granted?! Lol.

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Aiya, got erection or not, i mean election, they always default take drumsticks from us la. 🙄

Lucky I take the chicken wings and drumsticks from them. But I keep my chickens from being taken away. 😋

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, 13177 said:

Not wrong to say our public transport is the best in the world la. You go ask any FTs here, they will tell you how super good our public transport is, only sporeans dont know how to appreciate and take it for granted?! Lol.

This statement no one dares to self proclaim liao. It was infamously claimed many years ago. The truth then, whenever it was claimed, unprecedented breakdown will always follow. Why? 

Cos big mouth lor. Now everyone quiet quiet liao.

Like an old saying, if leg has only a few strands of hair, dun go around boasting that it’s hairy. It is die laugh people. 

• Haha! 1

Mrt occasionally breakdown, skyhigh car prices, ever rising ERP even during skool holidays..man.. just trying to decently get to work also kena screwed left right centre..ivory league got listen to us 小人物的心声..?

Edited by Kyrios

57 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Mrt occasionally breakdown, skyhigh car prices, ever rising ERP even during skool holidays..man.. just trying to decently get to work also kena screwed left right centre..ivory league got listen to us 小人物的心声..?

Ivory league will tell you they are already giving you some govt payouts aid coming soon liao, so what more do you want them to do? 😅