Is this the longest sentence for Rapist?

Jman888

You can read more details here.

http://news.infoshop.org/article.php?story=20050723021100735

THE FORCE OF THE STROKES AND THE TECHNIQUE OF APPLICATION

Irrespective of the age of the offender or the type of crime committed, every stroke is inflicted with the full strength of the warder:

"Canings are administered with maximum force" (South China Morning Post, Hong Kong, 2 April 1994).

"... when caning, the warder uses the whole of his body weight, and not just the strength of his arms, to strike. He holds the cane rigidly at arm's length and pivots on his feet to deliver the stroke". (Singapore Director of Prisons, September 1974)

Apparently different techniques are permitted: "... there were those who twirled and those who took a breath and took careful aim. There were those who took three steps forward and those who stood absolutely still. It was all a matter of individual style; some played a serve and volley game and some preferred to play from the base line, some used a type of top spin, others preferred the quick smash. They were allowed to use the method they liked best. Individual preference was respected" (Baratham, p.107).

Others have said "..... the caner was remarkably good. No two strokes inflicted by him fell on the same spot. It was one slightly above or below the other. The caning was implemented with machine-like precision... ".

"... my men were trained using dummies with chalk lines on their buttocks. The timing and aim of the stroke had to be just right, just like a golf swing... "

Michael Fay described his caning: "... the caner did not run, but rather walked sharply forward three steps so he can get a little power behind him". The caner in the photo above, on the other hand, appears to be launching into a sort of flying leap.

Didn't know caning got so many methods. My time I got whacked everywhere except head - by my laopeh. Maybe after canning 100 times can be a canturion

(edited)

news mentioned this is his 3rd marriage, I believe he is a women beater and bully, only know how to intimidate woman and young girl.

seriously hope he gets some good welcome shot in the prison.

Edited by Jman888
  • Praise 1

You can read more details here.

http://news.infoshop.org/article.php?story=20050723021100735

THE FORCE OF THE STROKES AND THE TECHNIQUE OF APPLICATION

Irrespective of the age of the offender or the type of crime committed, every stroke is inflicted with the full strength of the warder:

"Canings are administered with maximum force" (South China Morning Post, Hong Kong, 2 April 1994).

"... when caning, the warder uses the whole of his body weight, and not just the strength of his arms, to strike. He holds the cane rigidly at arm's length and pivots on his feet to deliver the stroke". (Singapore Director of Prisons, September 1974)

Apparently different techniques are permitted: "... there were those who twirled and those who took a breath and took careful aim. There were those who took three steps forward and those who stood absolutely still. It was all a matter of individual style; some played a serve and volley game and some preferred to play from the base line, some used a type of top spin, others preferred the quick smash. They were allowed to use the method they liked best. Individual preference was respected" (Baratham, p.107).

Others have said "..... the caner was remarkably good. No two strokes inflicted by him fell on the same spot. It was one slightly above or below the other. The caning was implemented with machine-like precision... ".

"... my men were trained using dummies with chalk lines on their buttocks. The timing and aim of the stroke had to be just right, just like a golf swing... "

Michael Fay described his caning: "... the caner did not run, but rather walked sharply forward three steps so he can get a little power behind him". The caner in the photo above, on the other hand, appears to be launching into a sort of flying leap.

how to apply to become a caner huh?

i will back flip 3 times, somersault in the air 2 rounds, from flip 3 times again and plus 2 more side flip before landing my cane on the inmate's buttock.....not forgetting Bruce Lee's 招牌叫声: Waaaaachaaaaaaa~~~!!!!!

Wah.....完美的动作....

Today ST reported that the longest sentence was 36 years for rape .... [shocked]

So this guy got 4 years discount and should consider himself heng ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... [grin]

i will back flip 3 times, somersault in the air 2 rounds, from flip 3 times again and plus 2 more side flip before landing my cane on the inmate's buttock.....not forgetting Bruce Lee's 招牌叫声: Waaaaachaaaaaaa~~~!!!!!

Wah.....完美的动作....

No use after a few months you out of job, now they outsourcing the canning to FT liow.....

later stage will be done by machines which can adjust the pressure , marked spot and every prisoner get fair caning treatment, so you cannot appeal that the caner dun like you cane you harder...

• Praise 1

No use after a few months you out of job, now they outsourcing the canning to FT liow.....

later stage will be done by machines which can adjust the pressure , marked spot and every prisoner get fair caning treatment, so you cannot appeal that the caner dun like you cane you harder...

possible leh, they could be worried bout another jolly hangman publication.

Wah.....完美的动作....

are u ling hu cong from Hwa Shan Pai ?

Sounds like Du Gu Jio Jian !

Actually caning in Singapore is every stroke tear skin and reach flesh. Also not supposed to cane the same area until the wound heals. So it is like a line by line, not cane exact same spot la...

understand that plastic surgeons not allowed to treat such scars also.

• Praise 1

Today ST reported that the longest sentence was 36 years for rape .... [shocked]

So this guy got 4 years discount and should consider himself heng ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... [grin]

i thought only need to serve 2/3 after discounting holidays and weekends so effectively is 10yrs or so..

i thought only need to serve 2/3 after discounting holidays and weekends so effectively is 10yrs or so..

No more automatic discount and all base on the probation officer whilst one inside prison cell. [sweatdrop]

Thought the PH Weekend disc is automatic, while the good behaviour part is based on assessment while inside ?

Turbocharged

1560448_603374433065287_1996231962_n.jpg

(联合晚报) 流浪猫“阿Miu”前年于香港观塘惨被“当球踢”虐待致死,引起公愤。涉案的3名青年,早前经审讯后被裁定残酷对待动物罪名成立,其中两人昨被判入狱16个月。

off topic abit...

what about those animal abuse? do you think our laws are too lenient?

eg. http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/pet-dog-infested-maggots-retiree-fined-7k

those who abuse animals should be put into jail (i'm biased, cos i'm a dog and cat lover)

1560448_603374433065287_1996231962_n.jpg

(联合晚报) 流浪猫阿Miu前年于香港观塘惨被当球踢虐待致死引起公愤。涉案的3名青年早前经审讯后被裁定残酷对待动物罪名成立其中两人昨被判入狱16个月。

off topic abit...

what about those animal abuse? do you think our laws are too lenient?

eg. http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/pet-dog-infested-maggots-retiree-fined-7k

those who abuse animals should be put into jail (i'm biased, cos i'm a dog and cat lover)

These type on top got eyes see one

One day the cat will play with them

Just like planet of the apes

• Praise 2

Concur, it will be automated very soon to increase productivity, alleviate labour shortage situation and to cope with 6.9M.

It is not hard to imagine that there will be "accelerated torture cell" to accelerate sufferings, simulate sufferings for 30 years stay into 3 months period. All prisoners will become a completely changed person after coming out from the accelerated torture cell, new codes will be programmed into them.

↡ Advertisement