New camera spotted along NSW Highway in Malysia

Cammys_MR

I thought other than bridge sometimes they hide in unmarked car on road shoulder or hide in tree bush. I got hear ppl say before they hide in road divider tree bush. Thats why when i see alot tree bush i stay on speed limit

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

I thought other than bridge sometimes they hide in unmarked car on road shoulder or hide in tree bush. I got hear ppl say before they hide in road divider tree bush. Thats why when i see alot tree bush i stay on speed limit

I once spotted a left black boot sticking out of the centre divider bush.

True enuf, further up the road, kena stopped.

Was told i was doing 135kmh.

Funnily enuf, the first time i kena stopped they oso told me i was doing 135kmh. Either their radar gun max out at 135kmh or as usual, dear polis anyhow hantam one

Anyway, i denied speeding and say i was on cruise at 110. Spent 10 mins explaining n could see dear polis datuk was getting anxious as his subsequent meal tickets were going past n he was wasting his time trying to cajole RM50 outta me when his other polis frens oredi hv a 2-3 car turnover.

Down by RM150, he decided to cut his losses n threw me back into the ocean to hunt for bigger fish

• Praise 2

Funnily enuf, the first time i kena stopped they oso told me i was doing 135kmh. Either their radar gun max out at 135kmh or as usual, dear polis anyhow hantam one

Anyway, i denied speeding and say i was on cruise at 110. Spent 10 mins explaining n could see dear polis datuk was getting anxious as his subsequent meal tickets were going past n he was wasting his time trying to cajole RM50 outta me when his other polis frens oredi hv a 2-3 car turnover.

Down by RM150, he decided to cut his losses n threw me back into the ocean to hunt for bigger fish

and easier fish :XD:

This one must be imaginative then.

Lol...

But it is true, all hantam one, I was once accused of going slower than what I was actually doing.

Like this one I encountered during my last NSH outing?

post-2654-0-80940000-1513507921_thumb.jpg
  • Praise 4

I always kenna when i was driving BMW.

I usually wind down window & give them my license.

Never kopi $$$

I normally if get caught speeding just give my license with rm50 below. I treat it as new VEP lol

Sometimes they also say u speeding when u dont. I kena once although going 110kmh. I just denied it and end up let go

I normally if get caught speeding just give my license with rm50 below. I treat it as new VEP lol

I don't bother.

If they anyhow hantam me, very likely no ticket will be issued.

↡ Advertisement