• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
104 replies to this topic | 233 praises

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:02 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Not here to sell. I am using worx hydroshot. Those who wish to know more can ask questions .I personally find it one of the best equipment from worx

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180702_195610.jpg
  • 20180702_195603.jpg
  • 20180702_195632.jpg

Kklee, RadX, Tianmo, UncleAtas and alfakidz85 praised this

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:25 PM

Kklee
  • Kklee
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Price?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:47 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Worth the money? Pressure good?
Garage36.com

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:51 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I checked out the technical specs. Pressure from these handheld devices can never match up to a real pressure washer which is in the MPa range.

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:01 PM

BabyBlade
@kobayashiGT owns a Hydroshot too.
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:04 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Worth the money? Pressure good?

Pressure is good enough. Of course those electric power ones are better. It's worth the money if you love washing car. If you dun love washing car, the money can be better spent elsewhere

Price?

Confidential as I understand there is a sponsor in mcf selling it. Mine is the green one, difference from the orange ones they selling

I checked out the technical specs. Pressure from these handheld devices can never match up to a real pressure washer which is in the MPa range.

Of course, since it's powered by a lithium ion battery
Mustank praised this

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:21 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Taobao got sell to make comparison? [lipsrsealed]
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:21 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pressure is good enough. Of course those electric power ones are better. It's worth the money if you love washing car. If you dun love washing car, the money can be better spent elsewhere
Confidential as I understand there is a sponsor in mcf selling it. Mine is the green one, difference from the orange ones they selling
Of course, since it's powered by a lithium ion battery

Got share like never share...
Q10 selling at $238..
If got Cheaper elsewhere, pls input here for public service..
BanCoe, Mercs, Angcheek and Tiger1 praised this
I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:27 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Ok. I am sharing.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_20180702-212556.png

DACH praised this

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:41 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So how much ?? And what’s the difference between orange one and green one ??? Also got variants ??

Edited by BanCoe, 02 July 2018 - 09:41 PM.

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:47 PM

Sadistmeal
  • Premium member
    Sadistmeal
    Clutched
    Author Image

I bought this as well and have been using it for about 4 weeks now. Personally, I think the pressure is good enough for a handheld and I use 2 pails of water (1 x 20 cents dispenser from HDB carpark) to wash, soap and rinse my car + rims.

I chose the green set over the orange one just because of the quick charger. Was told by the seller that the internal organs are of Japan origin.

Only thing is the 4.0A battery is quite heavy. Maybe I should have bought the 2 x 2.0A battery set instead.

RadX, Kklee and Drafting88 praised this

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:52 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    5th Gear
    Author Image

So how much ?? And whatâs the difference between orange one and green one ??? Also got variants ??

Green one is using a more powerful motor. The battery is 40 amp, last longer and better than the 20 amp one. In summary, the green one is the professional series from worx

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:53 PM

ALTK
  • Premium member
    ALTK
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Pai seh hor TS...happen to found these and just sharing...

China selling...
https://detail.tmall...d=3687503449060

US selling....
https://www.worx.com...er-wg629-9.html

Also would like to know how much we can get it here?
Carbon82 and Angcheek praised this

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:57 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Very long but can dismantle one

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180702_215554.jpg

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:59 PM

Kklee
  • Kklee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

It will be difficult to remain handheld.

I have a cordless washer, more than twice the power of the WU629 but the weight is 5.9kg.

How to handheld? 

Edited by Kklee, 02 July 2018 - 10:01 PM.

Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:00 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ok. I am sharing.

Crux of the matter.. how much??
Zhong dian Pls..
Camrysfa, Spring and Uncle2 praised this
I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:13 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    5th Gear
    Author Image

It will be difficult to remain handheld.
I have a cordless washer, more than twice the power of the WU629 but the weight is 5.9kg.
How to handheld?

I use 2 hands. One hand with 40 amp battery cannot steady.

Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:20 PM

Kklee
  • Kklee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I use 2 hands. One hand with 40 amp battery cannot steady.

Hmm... maybe the 2.0amp battery is more viable but then again,  I prefer the 4.0 ! 

I'm actually in it for their battery ecosystem but it is unfortunately that their US and Asia/Europe is not compatible. 

Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:22 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hmm... maybe the 2.0amp battery is more viable but then again, I prefer the 4.0 !
I'm actually in it for their battery ecosystem but it is unfortunately that their US and Asia/Europe is not compatible.

I prefer more power and longer battery time. I choose the 4.0amp.

Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:26 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Not here to sell. I am using worx hydroshot. Those who wish to know more can ask questions .I personally find it one of the best equipment from worx

This is the one that just throw the hose into the pail and can shoot?

1 Anonymous member praised this
If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

South East Tyre Co.

South East Tyre Co.  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Gwg717  |  Neutral Newbie

Price of type maybe $20 higher. But feel peace of mind done by this shop which is my 2nd time changing tire here..I went there to change my tire to Michelin Primacy 4. Call up and ordered the tire for 2pm. When arrived, immediately being attended and with 35mins..Job done. The boss roll the tire to car himself and check personally the work before telling me job is compl... » Read More

Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd

Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Mayiong  |  Neutral Newbie

My car shine persists though now it's about 3 years.
Their customer service is excellent.
No regret.
I'll use CS II again, if I bought another new car.

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Care Products

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw, washer, worx, car, hydroshot and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users