The Perfect Storm of the Stock Market II

I received a few blows below the belt.....critical injuries sustained.....that's the end of me......thank you bros for propelling me to 2Fast2Furious in a short time....... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

I received a few blows below the belt.....critical injuries sustained.....that's the end of me......thank you bros for propelling me to 2Fast2Furious in a short time....... 

like that also considered critical injuries?

you also quite weak hor?

one thing i learnt over the years here, in forum, cannot be too thin skin. then you'll be much happier

hahahaha

Edited by Little_prince
  • Praise 3

Dont like that say

You are raised up the pedestal

You are the champion.

Where got below the belt?

Let all our differences be bygones.  May I invite you to join all the bros here to help conquer the STI.   By this: I mean, with your experience, your timely sharing of stocks' performance will be invaluable, and this will allow us to avoid pitfalls that can befall us due to our inexperience, e.g. market entry points.  Together we can journey and grow our individual portfolios according to our own needs and budget, and time frame.  

Of course, you can decline this invitation, for there is no obligation.   But if I can, I wish for you to provide your ideas and 

Let's Huat together!

The only thing u are inviting is to get suaned  [smash]  [smash]

• Praise 1

Strange, all the property bulls joining this thread, must be attracted by T2 and the suaning, to get suan or to suan T2.

Very good, we need people to talk up the market. Huat ah!

• Praise 4

Strange, all the property bulls joining this thread, must be attracted by T2 and the suaning, to get suan or to suan T2.

yin and the yang

most property investors are also stock market investors anyway

• Praise 4

Abo then, they always tail me wherever i go

Cant shake them off also

Muayhahaha.

Actually at the end we are all friends lah

We are singapore singaporeans..

Edited by Throttle2

He also got a upper cut from you liao, even lar....:))
  • Praise 1

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/heres-where-the-next-bank-deposit-bail-in-will-strike

Though singapore banks is of course safe, so we do not need to worry. However reading this article worries me, I feel there is chance that there is/are another or few banks in USA that will be a repeat of lehmann brother collapse. Oh Ya, some banks in EU too. All are interlinked.

This time round, when it happened, it will be more serious than 2008 crisis. The debt is mounting. So better stay away from bond market.

As you all see also that how volatile and sensitive that foreign currency is nowadays. Take a look at British pound, in just that few hours, there is so much volatility that at one point dropped 8%. It will happen to usd too, so those keeping large amount of foreign currency do take note that moving forward at least for next few yrs, I believe it will be normal for foreign currency to be very volatile.

Gold on the other hand, will slowly gain traction and it's good time to start to look into in and invest in some. There is no harm in allocating some to gold in such volatile currently exchange.

Lastly no matter who win the usa presidential election, the economy will still continue to move downwards. So be prepared for big waive in year 2017. Possible fed reverse the course to back to print money if Clinton get elected. If trump get elected, there maybe chances where economy will go haywire and the crash will be accelerated by trump. That being said, Clinton also can't do much on the coming crash as the bond bubble is simply too big. So even if fed reverse the course to print money, it could the most delay the crash for few more years. After that it would still crash.

Quite scary in this sense. So it will be no harm to keep some gold and silver with the current economic situation.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/heres-where-the-next-bank-deposit-bail-in-will-strike

Though singapore banks is of course safe, so we do not need to worry. However reading this article worries me, I feel there is chance that there is/are another or few banks in USA that will be a repeat of lehmann brother collapse. Oh Ya, some banks in EU too. All are interlinked.

This time round, when it happened, it will be more serious than 2008 crisis. The debt is mounting. So better stay away from bond market.

As you all see also that how volatile and sensitive that foreign currency is nowadays. Take a look at British pound, in just that few hours, there is so much volatility that at one point dropped 8%. It will happen to usd too, so those keeping large amount of foreign currency do take note that moving forward at least for next few yrs, I believe it will be normal for foreign currency to be very volatile.

Gold on the other hand, will slowly gain traction and it's good time to start to look into in and invest in some. There is no harm in allocating some to gold in such volatile currently exchange.

Lastly no matter who win the usa presidential election, the economy will still continue to move downwards. So be prepared for big waive in year 2017. Possible fed reverse the course to back to print money if Clinton get elected. If trump get elected, there maybe chances where economy will go haywire and the crash will be accelerated by trump. That being said, Clinton also can't do much on the coming crash as the bond bubble is simply too big. So even if fed reverse the course to print money, it could the most delay the crash for few more years. After that it would still crash.

Quite scary in this sense. So it will be no harm to keep some gold and silver with the current economic situation.

Just hope not a big recession .... else, will be massive if it happens ...

I may not disagree with some things mentioned but that article looks like something dubiously trying to sell gold. The same way a property agent would say about properties too.

Take it with a pinch of salt, buddy.

Keeping some physical gold is alway fine.

I do that in the form of Rolexes, myself.

Cheers

Below the belt? Did not know @porker was here.

Joke joke

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 1

K O......ed ?

Must be quite serious liao

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1