Colgate Total Toothpaste Linked to Cancer

Ender

Triclosan is banned in some countries like Taiwan.

You know how these makers do to export there? They just print extra sticker to cover up accordingly and presto...... No need to change any formulation, just from the same tank as what other markets are getting. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

I've been avoiding certain chemicals for some time now.

Triclosan is just one, there are plenty others to avoid.

Check out David Suzuki dirty dozen

http://www.davidsuzuki.org/issues/health/science/toxics/dirty-dozen-cosmetic-chemicals/

Fluoride is poisonous, You can avoid by using "greener" toothpaste.

I use Now Xyli-White available at iherb

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Solutions-Xyli-White-Toothpaste-Gel-with-Baking-Soda-Fluoride-Free-Platinum-Mint-6-4-oz-181-g/11465#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=now%20xyliwhite&rc=9&sr=null&ic=4

Ya but then its also added to our drinking water.

It also makes pple less confrontational. Maybe thats why gharmen add it to our water. Makes us easier to control. [rolleyes]

Cud b thats why Sporeans not so aggressive like those in other countries. [confused]

In some countries, flouride is not added to tap water. It has to be prescribed by a doctor.

Flouride makes pple calmer n less aggressive. Maybe thats why gharmen put in our water. We more docile. [sleeping]

Just now bath in my dettol soap bar as I don't want to throw away. . Now body feel itchy, hope it's placebo..

Supercharged

Just now bath in my dettol soap bar as I don't want to throw away. . Now body feel itchy, hope it's placebo..

It placebo! [laugh]

Ya but then its also added to our drinking water.

It also makes pple less confrontational. Maybe thats why gharmen add it to our water. Makes us easier to control. [rolleyes]

Cud b thats why Sporeans not so aggressive like those in other countries. [confused]

I think many Western countries already stopped fluoridating water.

Why our chenghu is still doing it, I guess, I'm not as clever as the scholars here.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/stop-water-fluoridation-singapore

I think most of our problems is not tooth decay, which is addressed by fluoride.

The bigger problem is gum disease, which is not addressed by fluoride.

So why forced fluoride on me when I don't have tooth decay problem ?

Edited by Kb27

Twincharged

almost everything now causes cancer ...

CALIFORNIA (Reuters) - Starbucks Corp and other coffee sellers must put a cancer warning on coffee sold in California, a Los Angeles judge has ruled, possibly exposing the companies to millions of dollars in fines.

A little-known not-for-profit group sued some 90 coffee retailers, including Starbucks, on grounds they were violating a California law requiring companies to warn consumers of chemicals in their products that could cause cancer.

One of those chemicals is acrylamide, a byproduct of roasting coffee beans that is present in high levels in brewed coffee.

that being said, i have also seen cancer warning on vacuum cleaners !!

• Praise 1

Read from the internet that English also cause cancer. 

Now practicing to write in mandarin.

• Praise 1

Piak piak too

@dach say one

sure bor.....i thought piak piak is good form of stress reliever and sexercise is a good way to burn protein....
↡ Advertisement