Any workshop open during CNY?

Glyuen

Supercharged

u need to drive around to find...... in those workshops area like sing ming, ubi, amk ind park 1 and 2, enuos

look for those non chinese workshops.... i'm sure some will stay open, for accident or urgent cases

i remember in Eunos, there are a few malay owned workshops (next to Post Office building)

Confirm chop chop emotlol_2.gif

Me going up tomorrow also. Actually if nothing wrong no need to service one. The most get jammed along the highway camp in the forest for a few days till help arrive. Get close to nature. Run around nekkid emotlol_2.gif

anyone knows? need some urgent servicing b4 trip up north tml morn.
I wouldn't encourage you do service your car so close to your trip, unless there's something wrong with you car. Servicing it so close to your trip leave you with no room for any kind of error eg. drain not tighten, loose connections, etc...

There are only a handful of them. But from the pass one decade I have seen more and more non-chinese jumping into the auto service wangon. Very encouraging development and hopefully in the not far future our rides will be serviced by ang mo kia.