Sdf4786k Twincharged August 6, 2015 Share August 6, 2015 It was reported the Vios was speeding excessively and recklessly. If really true, the Vios driver deserved his punishment of death. Penang ok la.. if tired just take more breaks. I always take 2 breaks, around Malacca and after KL or even after Ipoh if I'm up for it. But drive in the day traffic will be quite heavy, sun will be hot. Makes the driver drowsy. I always drive overnight. Less traffic and cooling. drink red bull / monster drink helps BUT high chance of dietbetes if taken like revenge and foc... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jumpmanz 5th Gear August 6, 2015 Share August 6, 2015 that vios damage is pretty severe. must had been a high speed impact crash. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Othello Supersonic August 6, 2015 Share August 6, 2015 Tomorrow 6am departure to Penang drive trip, this picture reminds me to stay awake holding tight onto my steering for 8 hours on the NS-highway have a safe journey bro..... Must eat till song song kao jurong !! 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
7007 2nd Gear August 6, 2015 Share August 6, 2015 (edited) many years ago in changi road vios vs dhl truck this looks like cut by Alien weapon in the Movie of Battleship! Edited August 6, 2015 by 7007 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
2BDriver Hypersonic August 7, 2015 Share August 7, 2015 my type doubt can need much bigger one A car cuts into a super truck path and got smashed into pieces beyond recognition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bc9rOnL4Kc 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vid Hypersonic August 7, 2015 Share August 7, 2015 A car cuts into a super truck path and got smashed into pieces beyond recognition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bc9rOnL4Kc I had thought something was going to happen to the black car that seemed to be moving on the side path. End up I had to watch a few times to see what went wrong. The accident car seemed to lose control and went right in front of the truck. Dunno what happened there. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vid Hypersonic August 7, 2015 Share August 7, 2015 When I was a kid, one day going home in the bus after school. Was sitting near the back of the bus, and sleeping, when suddenly a loud crash woke me up. This was near boon lay, bus on old jurong road, beside the PIE. I was flung forward and hit my wrist on the seat in front. Everybody started getting off the bus. When I got off the bus and walked to the front, I saw a car crushed under the bus. Looks like the picture above with the truck and car. The car was on the wrong side of the road. I could see an arm sticking out of the car. The fingers were twitching. I could not see the rest of the body. The whole top half of the car was crushed under the bus. Now many years later, I can still remember the twitching fingers. OMG.... seems like 童年阴影 that can scar for life [:/] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
2BDriver Hypersonic August 7, 2015 Share August 7, 2015 I had thought something was going to happen to the black car that seemed to be moving on the side path. End up I had to watch a few times to see what went wrong. The accident car seemed to lose control and went right in front of the truck. Dunno what happened there. Took 7 hours from sg. to penang yesterday, on dry and straight stretch of the highway done average 150 ~ 200 km/h. on the beautiful NSHW. Always reduced my speed to +- 110km/h in overtaking long vehicles, beside the danger of being swept out of my path, blind spot is my greatest concern 7 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vid Hypersonic August 7, 2015 Share August 7, 2015 Took 7 hours from sg. to penang yesterday, on dry and straight stretch of the highway done average 150 ~ 200 km/h. on the beautiful NSHW. Always reduced my speed to +- 110km/h in overtaking long vehicles, beside the danger of being swept out of my path, blind spot is my greatest concern Yes... always drive with care. Make sure no regrets and reach the destination safely 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Volvobrick Hypersonic August 7, 2015 Share August 7, 2015 I had thought something was going to happen to the black car that seemed to be moving on the side path. End up I had to watch a few times to see what went wrong. The accident car seemed to lose control and went right in front of the truck. Dunno what happened there. I watched 3 times to see what happened.... Amazing to see the occupants crawling out of the wreckage! 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 7, 2015 Share August 7, 2015 I'm so jealous that your car can hit 200... mine can barely touch 170. Took 7 hours from sg. to penang yesterday, on dry and straight stretch of the highway done average 150 ~ 200 km/h. on the beautiful NSHW. Always reduced my speed to +- 110km/h in overtaking long vehicles, beside the danger of being swept out of my path, blind spot is my greatest concern 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mustank Hypersonic August 7, 2015 Share August 7, 2015 SG50, I also do 50 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
2BDriver Hypersonic August 7, 2015 Share August 7, 2015 I'm so jealous that your car can hit 200... mine can barely touch 170. Only once in a perfect road condition on NSHW, I clocked highest was 250 km/h for about 10 minutes pushing the engine revolution to red line tested the overall stability. 6 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Evillusion Supersonic August 7, 2015 Share August 7, 2015 SG50, I also do 50 you mean 50 gals or 50 yr olds? 😨😨😨😨 Took 7 hours from sg. to penang yesterday, on dry and straight stretch of the highway done average 150 ~ 200 km/h. on the beautiful NSHW. Always reduced my speed to +- 110km/h in overtaking long vehicles, beside the danger of being swept out of my path, blind spot is my greatest concern drive save bro.... 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vid Hypersonic August 7, 2015 Share August 7, 2015 Only once in a perfect road condition on NSHW, I clocked highest was 250 km/h for about 10 minutes pushing the engine revolution to red line tested the overall stability. I've never tested my car to 200km/h 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 7, 2015 Share August 7, 2015 How much displacement does your car have? Only once in a perfect road condition on NSHW, I clocked highest was 250 km/h for about 10 minutes pushing the engine revolution to red line tested the overall stability. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
2BDriver Hypersonic August 8, 2015 Share August 8, 2015 How much displacement does your car have? 2.5L IL 6 engine displacement 8 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ER-3682 Supersonic August 8, 2015 Share August 8, 2015 Only once in a perfect road condition on NSHW, I clocked highest was 250 km/h for about 10 minutes pushing the engine revolution to red line tested the overall stability. Good ,can clear Carbon. 2.5L IL 6 engine displacement Should be a BMW 525i. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now