Want a wedding that wake your neighbors? try this!

Celicapimp

Turbocharged
(edited)

a better idea is to make use of F-16s at full afterburner to blast overhead.. [:p]

Edited by Shull

for wedding once a while still ok.

if every day and night you try blasting horn like that in your car park, don't be surprised to see your vehicle kana burnt. [hur]

I've convoy a fren chinese wedding b4 and according to the belief,need to go out early in the morning after going convoy , arrive at the bridegroom at 7am...all the cars blasted their horns to tell the bride is cuming. Half an hour later polis come [laugh]

They advice to shhhhhhh...neighbour complain [laugh]

four word.. KPKB..

i remember my neighbouring block got a group of Wish came to fetch the bride.. horn until whole block woke up, someone threw an egg down and hit near the Groom's car..

all horn-ing became cursing.. [rolleyes][rolleyes][lipsrsealed]

bunch of inconsiderate freaks [shakehead]

somemore its a whole row of riced up lorlees. disgusting..

i'd throw whatever of equal value back down if i see something like that. [thumbsdown]

Aiyah...if it's not too early in the morning eg.6am, 7am, etc...let them be. I'll just take it in good spirit....it's after a happy event. It's a bit like some modern 'chinese' funeral...that have Ger-Tai style performance for hours....super loud.

[;)][;)]

(edited)

Ha, ha, ah....I remember there was once I was woken up by a group of rice-cars (4-5 cars) wedding convoy. They came to pick the bride at around 6+am, rev the car and horn non-stop for over 10-15mins...and blast their ICE for quite a while before they decided to pick up the bride.

Edited by Silver_blade

can u imagine what happen if a drunkard see them doing that??

want to marry then faster marry la.. chut so many pattern for what??

[lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

Wa! Upgrade liao ah??? I tot they only use motorcycles? [laugh][laugh]

Throw egg? I would've thrown a brick at them if I can find one [laugh]

(edited)

If the horning doesn't last too long say 5 mins, i still can accept [nod][nod][nod] but if too long, i would say they are fxcking inconsiderate [:|]

Imagine if one is working night shift and just came back, makan & bath going to sleep and downstairs keep blasting their horns for 15-20 mins, you say one will Tu Lan and get mad boh? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Mzrmazda3
↡ Advertisement