Audi Q5

Leepee

Aiya, Q5 around $160k++ only right?

Read the 2.0TFSI turbo engine very powerful...torque is 350Nm and HP is 210......looks like a good engine.

0-100km/hr is <8.0s, so its on par with my SSS.

If you are looking for an SUV at that price $160K, get the BMW X3 (IL6).

It handles, drives and corners way better than the Q5 (IL4). No bluff.

But the Q5 looks better IMHO...hahah

We were also looking at the Q5 but found the interior too drab for 160k SUV

We were driving the CX-7 then and thought we might as well continue to drive it if we were to get the Q5...

But the Q5 looks better IMHO...hahah

We were also looking at the Q5 but found the interior too drab for 160k SUV

We were driving the CX-7 then and thought we might as well continue to drive it if we were to get the Q5...

but CX-7 still looks much nicer leh...and that is why I got mine too. I love the design cues and Mazda has done it right. the powerplant also is sufficient to give thatr oomph when u need it

Sgcarmart has few Q7 for sale, but no Q5.

Conti cars depreciate very high. So might be lookig for 2nd hand one.

Anyway, it may derail my caymen dream somewhat.

But my desire to own a premium conti car is too strong to resist.

My boss hinted to me my bengish SSS is not suitable to meet and bring client around.

Thks for the advice. I will bid for my Coe tomorrow and then decide what car to change to.

but CX-7 still looks much nicer leh...and that is why I got mine too. I love the design cues and Mazda has done it right. the powerplant also is sufficient to give thatr oomph when u need it

CX-7 looks quite 'man' leh. TS is a zharbor (unless he's lying), so I think Q5 suits her better.

but the ride quite jiggly leh. Is it still the case?

Neutral Newbie

Seems like you're a BMW person. BMW is the best for you in all the threads you post.

I'll get Q5, spend $2k+ to flash with MTM stage 1 (can bargain to get it free if buying the Q5 from PA), get 270hp and 390Nm torque, 0-100 in 7s. Best of all, still have the warranty intact.

Edited by Dunno

My boss hinted to me my bengish SSS is not suitable to meet and bring client around.

I think your boss simply prefers you to drive a 4 door saloon, not necessarily a Q5. Heck, I think he will be happy even if you change your SSS to an Altis. From the SSS to the Q5, you are looking at an astronomical jump in everyday costs like petrol, insurance and to a certain extent, road tax. Are you sure you can tahan? A fresh grad with no commitment can have no problem paying monthly instalment (10 yr loan with sizable downpayment) and fuel, but you will feel the pinch when it's time to renew insurance and road tax.

We have not even talked about maintenance. Honestly, unless you can foresee a big jump in your salary in the near future, best to let this dream live on for now.

Ok, points taken.

Looking for a presentable conti cars, that can ocassionally tompang clients. Chose Q5 because I think it's suit the bill.

Altis I agree also serve the purpose. But the 'premium' image is not there for foreign clients. I may be wrong to assume that.

is Leepee really a fresh grad girl, with a dream to own a Cayman?

or is it a HE?

cos very weird that many guys in this thread very 'anti' towards Leepee. usually when girls come into forums everyone's like so nice and helpful.

*wonders*

is Leepee really a fresh grad girl, with a dream to own a Cayman?

or is it a HE?

cos very weird that many guys in this thread very 'anti' towards Leepee. usually when girls come into forums everyone's like so nice and helpful.

*wonders*

take note he say his car is bengish instead of saying that it is lianish....

so leepee is young fresh grad girl?

young fresh grad maybe but in my books definitely not a girl.....

prove me wrong Leepee....... hoho

Ok, points taken.

Looking for a presentable conti cars, that can ocassionally tompang clients. Chose Q5 because I think it's suit the bill.

Altis I agree also serve the purpose. But the 'premium' image is not there for foreign clients. I may be wrong to assume that.

Eh I dunno about the foreigners you meet. But most of the foreigners I know, after realizing how much we pay for cars here, commented they won't ever spend more than 60k or so for a car. They won't think an Altis is 'cheap' after they know the amount of good money one throws at it.

One should never over-commit and be humble.....instead of depending on parents all the time. <_<

U got back-bone or not ? [shakehead]

Ai yah bro, this gen is diff liao. Many of them got 'gold mountain' behind them. Nothing wrong with them wanting to buy good car.

Edited by Roh96

Looking to get this SUV.

Anyone has experience on this car to comment?

Also any PI here who has ready stock for viewing?

I've seen this car a few times on road, everytime mistaken it for Q7 from far, really lookalike with its bigger brother the Q7. I always feel SUV is more suitable for family man who needs bigger space. Since you are still young and single, why not consider sedan like A4 or hatchback A3 as a start.

↡ Advertisement