Jump to content

All about PS3 (2)


Galantspeedz
 Share

Recommended Posts

not sure. all here got the limited edition

 

We can use the code to download the conquest thingy anot?

Link to post
Share on other sites

almost all playing TF already leh [laugh]

 

I think I am not buying TF, not like TF means Talented Force or something... Some Tranny Fcuk game.... [lipsrsealed]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will let fate decide if can find with VIP den will play bc2 I guess, maybe cod mw2 can try

 

good luck.

 

btw, fyi, here no one is playing MW2 already [laugh]

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will let fate decide if can find with VIP den will play bc2 I guess, maybe cod mw2 can try

If u wish to buy COD MW2, let me know. letting go [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will let fate decide if can find with VIP den will play bc2 I guess, maybe cod mw2 can try

 

We moved on from MW2, but MW2 is still a fantastic game... More individualistic so playing with other players whom you may not know is still fun, for BFBC2 teamwork is alot more impt.

 

If your timing is difficult to match ours, you may want to buy MW2 first if you can think you want it....

Link to post
Share on other sites

so Friday got BC2 marathon?

 

i tot someone waiting for me to come back for a squad rematch [lipsrsealed]

 

Sure have one... but we see how lor...PBE.... i saw bookiemao training BC2 past few days.. maybe they are training [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure have one... but we see how lor...PBE.... i saw bookiemao training BC2 past few days.. maybe they are training [laugh]

 

PBE? I saw bookiemao yesterday but not playing game leh...

 

anyway one playing NIER, one playing TF, one playing BC2, how about Patlong?

Link to post
Share on other sites

PBE? I saw bookiemao yesterday but not playing game leh...

 

anyway one playing NIER, one playing TF, one playing BC2, how about Patlong?

 

Taking bets via PSN [lipsrsealed]

Last one dunno.. i dun even have him in my fren list [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...