Jump to content

All about PS3 (2)


Galantspeedz
 Share

Recommended Posts

i have a question:

 

You guys are using the HDMI 1.3 or 1.4 version? 1.4 version is the high speed. Actually any difference or not?

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

i have a question:

 

You guys are using the HDMI 1.3 or 1.4 version? 1.4 version is the high speed. Actually any difference or not?

 

Got difference, 0.1 difference [laugh]

 

Frankly you cannot tell the difference with your naked eyes for speed difference la

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I need some recommendation on home phone, for singtel fixed line.

 

I am looking for cordless phone with good battery life and speaker mode. Anybody using 1 which is good on these?

 

Best if it has BT also, so that I can go handsfree without relying on the speaker mode, but dunno the latest technology on home phone these days.

Even better if it can surf net, use as remote control to on TV, lightings etc, use as handphone also, play mp3, stream video etc...

 

ha.. last sentence is just kidding lah, I need one urgently for those stated before that.

 

Thank you.

 

 

Ball, HDMI, dunno abt that, maybe u can ask the person with the most lag to test it out, maybe it will solve his lagging prob simply by "upgrading" the cable. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

I need some recommendation on home phone, for singtel fixed line.

 

I am looking for cordless phone with good battery life and speaker mode. Anybody using 1 which is good on these?

 

Best if it has BT also, so that I can go handsfree without relying on the speaker mode, but dunno the latest technology on home phone these days.

Even better if it can surf net, use as remote control to on TV, lightings etc, use as handphone also, play mp3, stream video etc...

 

ha.. last sentence is just kidding lah, I need one urgently for those stated before that.

 

Thank you.

 

 

Ball, HDMI, dunno abt that, maybe u can ask the person with the most lag to test it out, maybe it will solve his lagging prob simply by "upgrading" the cable. :D

 

Go pick 1, http://www.philips.com.sg/c/phones/19061/cat/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got difference, 0.1 difference [laugh]

 

Frankly you cannot tell the difference with your naked eyes for speed difference la

 

 

you know the difference or not? [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I need some recommendation on home phone, for singtel fixed line.

 

I am looking for cordless phone with good battery life and speaker mode. Anybody using 1 which is good on these?

 

Best if it has BT also, so that I can go handsfree without relying on the speaker mode, but dunno the latest technology on home phone these days.

Even better if it can surf net, use as remote control to on TV, lightings etc, use as handphone also, play mp3, stream video etc...

 

ha.. last sentence is just kidding lah, I need one urgently for those stated before that.

 

Thank you.

 

 

Ball, HDMI, dunno abt that, maybe u can ask the person with the most lag to test it out, maybe it will solve his lagging prob simply by "upgrading" the cable. :D

 

ORH.... you suan DJ.... ORH

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

COPA!!!!!! I heard tomorrow you going with DJ to buy a jersey for him.... what about GS and me? where are our jerseys?

simi??? dun understand what u toking abt... what jersey? I meeting DJ and my good friend Mr Tan lah, introduce Mr Tan to DJ

Edited by Kingcopa
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

taobao seel this model 50+ sgd nia..wah alot difference leh

 

last month i buy 2 wif cord one..$30 for 2 [laugh]

bro, u got lobang is it? can give me a few choice to pick? my requirement is cordless, good batt life and with speaker mode.

 

 

I just googled for bluetooth cordless phone and goodness, there's really such product and here's an interesting one from panasonic.

http://www.panasonic.com/consumer_electron...uetooth_phones/

Link to post
Share on other sites

simi??? dun understand what u toking abt... what jersey? I meeting DJ and my good friend Mr Tan lah, introduce Mr Tan to DJ

 

duno bluf lah... you buay swee one... [smash][smash][smash]

 

no wonder quiet quiet only jio DJ there

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

but ur still use home phone de meh?seriously i dont

 

lol

ya, I am buying a cordless phone for home fixed line, my mobile plan cannot take it liao, bills going rocket high.

Link to post
Share on other sites

duno bluf lah... you buay swee one... [smash][smash][smash]

 

no wonder quiet quiet only jio DJ there

U mistaken liao lah. DJ jio me. think he aso blanja me makan tmr. i think we going fullerton hotel makan.

Link to post
Share on other sites

everyone knows who is the lag king..........

 

AGG - you see. you want to suan DJ but act humble.... don't follow COPA. he is buying a jersey for DJ. he is your master, has he gotten anything for you? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...