S'pore panda naming contest- hwabt Longlong,chingching?

relacker

Longlong,chingching? i tink will win

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin...1089255/1/.html

Nationwide panda-naming contest extended to year-end

By Dylan Loh | Posted: 25 October 2010 1919 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Pandas

SINGAPORE : A nationwide contest to name two pandas coming to Singapore from China next year has been extended till 31 December 2010.

The animals will be on loan to Singapore for a 10-year period.

They will arrive next year and can be seen at the Wildlife Reserves Singapore's River Safari attraction when it opens in 2012.

Wildlife Reserves Singapore said the contest was extended to allow more people to submit entries.

Over 1,000 entries have been received since the contest opened in June.

A judging panel, including China's ambassador to Singapore, will decide on their names based on the suggestions received.

- CNA/al

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

just finding it strange, these 2 pandas are adult pandas in china so i presume they already have names back in china. so do u mean when they come to SG, they have to be renamed?? [rolleyes][laugh][laugh]

just finding it strange, these 2 pandas are adult pandas in china so i presume they already have names back in china. so do u mean when they come to SG, they have to be renamed?? [rolleyes][laugh][laugh]

The prostitutes you see here also don't use their real names right?

singapore also have many orchid name after the VIP came to visit mah.... worst these flowers all look alike [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Turbocharged

The prostitutes you see here also don't use their real names right?

i think the lives of these panda worth more than u or me, not to mention prostitutes. how to compare?