Sabbie Clutched August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 When I see expensive cars like Audi S5, I give way also song....lol....remind me, I saw this chio bu driving ferrari and I tried my best to just be side by side by her so i can bio her.... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Badder Neutral Newbie August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 oh yes, he pointed the middle finger to me too. ahhhh,,,,,did you tell your mummy? lol seriously - so what? is your degree of insecurity so large that you are upset by some child giving you the finger? i mean who gives a crap. just laugh at the loser who is so insecure he needs to give the finger and race you be the better man. all people that behave like this have very small willies or ugly girlfriends Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hamburger Hypersonic August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 i beat an AUDI TT today .....that driver was no match for me, not even near. That will teach him not to mess around with me.... in the car park. I parked faster than him Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mustank Hypersonic August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 i dont understand. he move to lane 2 and let you pass. how come he suddenly want to go back to lane 1 and don let you pass? very strange encounter Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy-T 1st Gear August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 school finish early today ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lionflyer Neutral Newbie August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 (edited) my first thought is.. so? people can point middle finger at me, cut my lane, i don't mind. no point getting angry and type 2 para and no point thinking if the other guy is 'playing' games with you. maybe because i am too thick to understand this. i mean, even if i was, it would be a momentary thing and i usually forget about the details in minutes. got other things to do and on my mind. Edited August 8, 2011 by Lionflyer Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Darthrevan Supercharged August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 i dont understand. he move to lane 2 and let you pass. how come he suddenly want to go back to lane 1 and don let you pass? very strange encounter TS took over to become the hogger so Audi's turn to rage! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 Chiong on sg roads for what, wanna race go sepang la... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nightkids 6th Gear August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 He stopped and hazard light on. Then I also stopped and hazard light on lo. I think he jUZ wanna play.. waiting for me to change lane to overtake him. then he will block me. I think thats what he wants so i cant do that for him. instead i follow behind him all the way till his exit. Whoa...... You mean you two stopped in the middle of ECP?? No other cars on the road at that moment meh? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joseph22 Turbocharged August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 (edited) after reading whole thread... TS loss to a Audi and he not happy. so come here to rant. TS can claim victory on 2 occassion. but end of day he loss.. very much like liverpool (i support ) can win Man U win and away. but man U win BPL.. Liverpool still loss Edited August 8, 2011 by Joseph22 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mustank Hypersonic August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 i scared is when TS pass by audi, he give / / :angry: / / look to audi. then audi become incredible hulk Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cluboxed 1st Gear August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 after reading whole thread... TS loss to a Audi and he not happy. so come here to rant. TS can claim victory on 2 occassion. but end of day he loss.. very much like liverpool (i support ) can win Man U win and away. but man U win BPL.. Liverpool still loss Liverpool - YNWA Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
538 Neutral Newbie August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 (edited) Maybe TS "siong" d Audi driver while overtaking him, he see liao bey song then decided to play with TS lor. Anyway I always believed it's takes two hands to clap. Aiyoh life is stressful enough liao, sua sua kee la. Edited August 8, 2011 by 538 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shiraz 1st Gear August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 Oh dear, don't worry ok. Bad Audi driver, bad Audi driver! Here's a cookie, do you feel better now? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky2007 Turbocharged August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 The last tine I went into a rage... I literally stopped the car on the road and walked towards the other car behind me.. The guy refused to step out of his car n went rattling away "got guts beat me lah".. Then I realized how stupid it is.. Stupid bec I let someone equally stupid make me angry, and also acting in childish n immature way of stepping out of car and confronting someone for that 2 sec of stupid act.. Then from the anger, it became an embarrassing feeling that I am as childish.. From that day I always remember this feeling.. Sometimes give n take.. What for confront one another? Might as well save energy go home see family spend time.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Acerchan2002 Clutched August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 The last tine I went into a rage... I literally stopped the car on the road and walked towards the other car behind me.. The guy refused to step out of his car n went rattling away "got guts beat me lah".. Then I realized how stupid it is.. Stupid bec I let someone equally stupid make me angry, and also acting in childish n immature way of stepping out of car and confronting someone for that 2 sec of stupid act.. Then from the anger, it became an embarrassing feeling that I am as childish.. From that day I always remember this feeling.. Sometimes give n take.. What for confront one another? Might as well save energy go home see family spend time.. Ya, there will always be alot of idiots on the road. Once u leave ur mscp, be prepare to meet these idiots. Why want to let these idiots spoil your day. I wonder why so many ppl in their 40s or even 50s still dunno how to tink. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maroon5 5th Gear August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 TS, wat car u driving? but if wat u describing is true, i say this guy is quite childish. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nightkids 6th Gear August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 Ya, there will always be alot of idiots on the road. Once u leave ur mscp, be prepare to meet these idiots. Why want to let these idiots spoil your day. I wonder why so many ppl in their 40s or even 50s still dunno how to tink. Should be " once you move your car out of parking lot " [laugh] [laugh] ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Our cops need to do this more.
Our cops need to do this more.
Old WW2 Relic disposals
Old WW2 Relic disposals
So you really think you are BIG...
So you really think you are BIG...
How much space do we really need to make babies?
How much space do we really need to make babies?
Those how have FAT belly please read this
Those how have FAT belly please read this
Is FN2 is really a failure?
Is FN2 is really a failure?
Dish washer really earn a decent pay!
Dish washer really earn a decent pay!
This ship is sch...loooOOOooong.
This ship is sch...loooOOOooong.