Gnahp Twincharged July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 12:38 PM, mersaylee said: I tink lokun also tink the same...1:36.5 is worth it...try new medicine maybe other side effects to deal with...wear flip flop 10 times a year then 🙏😁 you are right, that's what he told me you jump from one sheet hole to another sheet hole the next one maybe got different type of sheet that is more jialat 😅 ↡ Advertisement 1 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freeder Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 12:36 PM, inlinesix said: At least not so atas. Btw, hope this news doesn’t spoil your weekend…. Pls keep strong yah…. Former entertainment lawyer and Beam Artistes founder Samuel Seow dies at 53 https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/former-entertainment-lawyer-and-beam-artistes-founder-samuel-seow-dies-at-53 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lala81 Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 12:29 PM, Gnahp said: I am on 10mg amlodipine daily the edema bothered me initially my family doctor quite reluctant to change the medicine, prefer me to stick with it and deal with the edema I sleep with a wedge pillow to raise my legs at night maybe 10 times in a year I will get those "shoes feel like one size smaller edema" especially towards end of the day I think you need to take another medication and drop your amlo to 5mg. At 5mg most pt should find the edema minimal. Otherwise just change your doctor lah. This kinda stuff should not bother the patient. Unless really bo pian need to take. ARBs work very well also. 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 1:40 PM, Lala81 said: I think you need to take another medication and drop your amlo to 5mg. At 5mg most pt should find the edema minimal. Otherwise just change your doctor lah. This kinda stuff should not bother the patient. Unless really bo pian need to take. ARBs work very well also. thanks, I will nag him again the next when I see him for the amlodipine 😁 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ER-3682 Supersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 12:48 PM, Freeder said: Btw, hope this news doesn’t spoil your weekend…. Pls keep strong yah…. Former entertainment lawyer and Beam Artistes founder Samuel Seow dies at 53 https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/former-entertainment-lawyer-and-beam-artistes-founder-samuel-seow-dies-at-53 Chey,not Jeffery Seow.? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ER-3682 Supersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 12:41 PM, mersaylee said: Specialist also depends...recently got one referral to see one...checked the credentials...south asia cert...mlmlwml...go join long cue at public tikam tikam betterer...😅 From India.? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freeder Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 12:41 PM, mersaylee said: Specialist also depends...recently got one referral to see one...checked the credentials...south asia cert...mlmlwml...go join long cue at public tikam tikam betterer...😅 U try this back massage.. looks shiok but a bit gheish yah… 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ER-3682 Supersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 12:34 PM, mersaylee said: Lulu got xxs to XL...✌️😂 This one is what Size.? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 4:56 PM, ER-3682 said: This one is what Size.? Kena hoot is kns...😅 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ER-3682 Supersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 6:40 PM, mersaylee said: Kena hoot is kns...😅 The Minister Kena already...lost his Job. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 6:50 PM, ER-3682 said: The Minister Kena already...lost his Job. ✌️😁 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 27 Share July 27 day 6 it is not getting better I am seeing GP this evening I hope it is not related to the antibiotics I took 2 months ago ciprofloxacin there are rare cases where it causes joints and tendons problem, months after completed the course 3 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 27 Share July 27 talked to the GP for half an hour, learnt some new things about back pain I think he lose money seeing me outside the room people wait until face black and pale 1 8 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 27 Share July 27 On 7/27/2026 at 6:08 PM, Gnahp said: talked to the GP for half an hour, learnt some new things about back pain I think he lose money seeing me outside the room people wait until face black and pale This one not for long term use hor...can cause more harm than good... I remember I was given once... donno for what kind of pain...luckily took one tab then hokay le...hope it's the same for you 🙏😁 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ody_2004 Turbocharged July 27 Share July 27 On 7/27/2026 at 5:56 PM, mersaylee said: This one not for long term use hor...can cause more harm than good... I remember I was given once... donno for what kind of pain...luckily took one tab then hokay le...hope it's the same for you 🙏😁 yeah this one not long term BUT i been on it for my gout attack and at times severe headache.. 90mg don't work for me.. only 120mg can.. Since i moved to vietnam 9 months never need to take it.. must be the diet.. and lifestyle but definitely not viet bu! whahahahahaha.. maybe the bi weekly massage does helps.. 7 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
13177 Hypersonic July 27 Share July 27 On 7/27/2026 at 6:08 PM, Gnahp said: talked to the GP for half an hour, learnt some new things about back pain I think he lose money seeing me outside the room people wait until face black and pale Seldom can find GP got patience to talk to you for so long. Most GP go in see them and come out in less than 10 mins or some even less than 5 mins. 1 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ER-3682 Supersonic July 27 Share July 27 On 7/27/2026 at 6:08 PM, Gnahp said: talked to the GP for half an hour, learnt some new things about back pain I think he lose money seeing me outside the room people wait until face black and pale Very Strong Pain Killer,last time i took 120mg. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ER-3682 Supersonic July 27 Share July 27 On 7/27/2026 at 6:56 PM, mersaylee said: This one not for long term use hor...can cause more harm than good... I remember I was given once... donno for what kind of pain...luckily took one tab then hokay le...hope it's the same for you 🙏😁 Same as Steriod,cannot long term take. ↡ Advertisement 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Lower your car interior temp when parking in the hot SUN
Lower your car interior temp when parking in the hot SUN
Feedback
Feedback
Are station wagons making a come back with sedans fading?
Are station wagons making a come back with sedans fading?
Anybody getting prostatitis?
Anybody getting prostatitis?
Is Scoliosis Treatable
Is Scoliosis Treatable
Honda Civic Water droplets in Head / Back Lights
Honda Civic Water droplets in Head / Back Lights
How to deal with medium to long term pain?
How to deal with medium to long term pain?