Jamesc Hypersonic July 25 Share July 25 On 7/25/2026 at 11:37 AM, Gnahp said: I big mouth today is the 4th day and the pain shoot up to 2nd day level after a long drive last night sian Try lying on this for 10 mins and last 2 mins do the knees bent stretch to the sides. I think your car seating position is killing your back. ↡ Advertisement 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 25 Share July 25 On 7/25/2026 at 5:28 PM, ER-3682 said: @Gnahpat the meantime,check your Lower Legs got swollen.?If have,mean Water Retention..if don't have,drink alot of Water,3.7 Litres per 24 Hours..see will improve your Condition. ever since I started to take hypertension medicine I have water retention problem occasionally doctor says bo pian, it's the side effect of the medicine 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lala81 Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/25/2026 at 4:38 PM, Voodooman said: I heard of this, you are the second person telling me that. Need a PT to do both? How to know which muscles to stretch and to train for flexibility, this is alien to me. just do the movements and see what you can do. If can't do, then find the regressions that you can do and build up from there. or find a PT who works mostly with 50s onwards. Got 2 type of PTs out there. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Playtime Supersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/25/2026 at 8:10 PM, inlinesix said: Not helpful if DIY at home. Need someone experienced to correct pose. How much yours cost with PT? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lala81 Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 12:28 AM, Gnahp said: ever since I started to take hypertension medicine I have water retention problem occasionally doctor says bo pian, it's the side effect of the medicine Switch to ARBs if Calcium channel blockers (amlodipine/nifedipine LA) give you too much swelling. Unless your BP really need both. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lala81 Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/25/2026 at 11:35 PM, Jamesc said: Try lying on this for 10 mins and last 2 mins do the knees bent stretch to the sides. I think your car seating position is killing your back. I don't think this helps. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
inlinesix Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 (edited) On 7/26/2026 at 9:18 AM, Playtime said: How much yours cost with PT? I use classpass. It is about $25/class. It is harder and harder to find stretching yoga as not many sign up. Edited July 26 by inlinesix 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freeder Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 (edited) @inlinesix On 7/26/2026 at 10:04 AM, inlinesix said: I use classpass. It is about $25/class. It is harder and harder to find stretching yoga as not many sign up. have lah... Peculiar Yogi @ Arab St ... Got 1 very patient teacher n not bad🥱.. Edited July 26 by Freeder 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ender Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 Hip extension exercises. Main muscle target includes glute maximus and hamstring. These groups of muscles weakening are usually the cause from long term sedentary lifestyle. YouTube search hip extension, or strengthening of the posterior chain muscle group. Simple ones just hip extend over the edge of your bed. Or single leg dead lift. Can get roman chair on PDD for more advanced strengthening. Else just do running if you can commit the time. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Playtime Supersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 10:43 AM, Freeder said: @inlinesix have lah... Peculiar Yogi @ Arab St ... Got 1 very patient teacher n not bad🥱.. Meaning chio is it? 😆 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Albeniz Turbocharged July 26 Share July 26 On 7/23/2026 at 10:19 PM, 13177 said: I believe there is such a thing as delayed injury. Last sun i tripped and fall while walking outside, and i used my hands to break fall. My hand and forearm only started to feel pain on tue. 😅 Your delay is considered short already. My pain takes 7 business days to respond. 1 1 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freeder Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 11:12 AM, Playtime said: Meaning chio is it? 😆 What I can say is she’s a Lululemon fanatic… 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 9:18 AM, Lala81 said: Switch to ARBs if Calcium channel blockers (amlodipine/nifedipine LA) give you too much swelling. Unless your BP really need both. I am on 10mg amlodipine daily the edema bothered me initially my family doctor quite reluctant to change the medicine, prefer me to stick with it and deal with the edema I sleep with a wedge pillow to raise my legs at night maybe 10 times in a year I will get those "shoes feel like one size smaller edema" especially towards end of the day Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 12:19 PM, Freeder said: What I can say is she’s a Lululemon fanatic… Lulu got xxs to XL...✌️😂 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ER-3682 Supersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 12:29 PM, Gnahp said: I am on 10mg amlodipine daily the edema bothered me initially my family doctor quite reluctant to change the medicine, prefer me to stick with it and deal with the edema I sleep with a wedge pillow to raise my legs at night maybe 10 times in a year I will get those "shoes feel like one size smaller edema" especially towards end of the day Don't depend all on Family Doctor.!Some G.P.s are stuck in the ''Mud'',go to a Specialist Clinic if can afford.. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
inlinesix Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 12:19 PM, Freeder said: What I can say is she’s a Lululemon fanatic… At least not so atas. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 12:29 PM, Gnahp said: I am on 10mg amlodipine daily the edema bothered me initially my family doctor quite reluctant to change the medicine, prefer me to stick with it and deal with the edema I sleep with a wedge pillow to raise my legs at night maybe 10 times in a year I will get those "shoes feel like one size smaller edema" especially towards end of the day I tink lokun also tink the same...1:36.5 is worth it...try new medicine maybe other side effects to deal with...wear flip flop 10 times a year then 🙏😁 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 26 Share July 26 On 7/26/2026 at 12:36 PM, ER-3682 said: Don't depend all on Family Doctor.!Some G.P.s are stuck in the ''Mud'',go to a Specialist Clinic if can afford.. Specialist also depends...recently got one referral to see one...checked the credentials...south asia cert...mlmlwml...go join long cue at public tikam tikam betterer...😅 ↡ Advertisement 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Feedback
Feedback
Are station wagons making a come back with sedans fading?
Are station wagons making a come back with sedans fading?
Anybody getting prostatitis?
Anybody getting prostatitis?
Is Scoliosis Treatable
Is Scoliosis Treatable
Honda Civic Water droplets in Head / Back Lights
Honda Civic Water droplets in Head / Back Lights
How to deal with medium to long term pain?
How to deal with medium to long term pain?
Metallica coming back
Metallica coming back