ER-3682 Supersonic July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 1:37 PM, BanCoe said: That must have a very severe pain or spasm / impingement of sorts Knee Pain. ↡ Advertisement 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ER-3682 Supersonic July 28 Share July 28 Only 4th Stage Cancer Patients depends on long term Painkillers inc Morphine. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lala81 Hypersonic July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 1:37 PM, BanCoe said: That must have a very severe pain or spasm / impingement of sorts huh not really lah. Severity is one, but also gender, age and size differences mah. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 1:37 PM, ER-3682 said: Anyway cannot long term depends on Painkiller. I long term panadol addict this is the size I buy 1 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ER-3682 Supersonic July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 2:38 PM, Gnahp said: I long term panadol addict this is the size I buy Not good. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 28 Share July 28 last week I went Mustafa after Swee Choon dinner very tempted to buy this box can save multiple trips to pharmacy to replenish my panadol 480 tablets ah.... 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 1:38 PM, ER-3682 said: Knee Pain. Done with the surgery with new ironman part? 🙏😂 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 2:42 PM, ER-3682 said: Not good. no choice, sometimes I can't function without it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 2:42 PM, Gnahp said: last week I went Mustafa after Swee Choon dinner very tempted to buy this box can save multiple trips to pharmacy to replenish my panadol 480 tablets ah.... Beside collect tools u also collect pills...🤦♂️ 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 2:43 PM, Gnahp said: no choice, sometimes I can't function without it Eat banana...not i say one...😁 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jman888 Moderator July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 2:43 PM, Gnahp said: no choice, sometimes I can't function without it stop buying those tools or stop using them 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 2:44 PM, mersaylee said: Beside collect tools u also collect pills...🤦♂️ I am very sensitive to pain a little bit of pain can affect me badly not only pain actually, but all the 5 senses I am very sensitive in sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste don't know what kind of species I am strangely I don't have the sixth sense otherwise I'll work as tangki (traditional Chinese spirit medium) when I retired 😁 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 2:44 PM, mersaylee said: Eat banana...not i say one...😁 the Filipino nurse in the hospital also told me that that time I thought she is promoting her national fruit 😁 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 2:53 PM, Gnahp said: I am very sensitive to pain a little bit of pain can affect me badly not only pain actually, but all the 5 senses I am very sensitive in sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste don't know what kind of species I am strangely I don't have the sixth sense otherwise I'll work as tangki (traditional Chinese spirit medium) when I retired 😁 😅 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 2:56 PM, Gnahp said: the Filipino nurse in the hospital also told me that that time I thought she is promoting her national fruit 😁 Not papaya enuf...?😁 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 3:03 PM, mersaylee said: 😅 this guy got serious bone spurs problem.... 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ER-3682 Supersonic July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 2:43 PM, mersaylee said: Done with the surgery with new ironman part? 🙏😂 Recovered by Tuina. 1 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 28 Share July 28 On 7/28/2026 at 3:03 PM, mersaylee said: Not papaya enuf...?😁 actually later I found out she is promoting mango to me.... 🤭 ↡ Advertisement 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Lower your car interior temp when parking in the hot SUN
Lower your car interior temp when parking in the hot SUN
Feedback
Feedback
Are station wagons making a come back with sedans fading?
Are station wagons making a come back with sedans fading?
Anybody getting prostatitis?
Anybody getting prostatitis?
Is Scoliosis Treatable
Is Scoliosis Treatable
Honda Civic Water droplets in Head / Back Lights
Honda Civic Water droplets in Head / Back Lights
How to deal with medium to long term pain?
How to deal with medium to long term pain?