Fireball0088 5th Gear February 21, 2012 Share February 21, 2012 Come on! That is hardly possible! I only played how much?! How can you compare knife kills between a person who plays 300 hours and 30 hours?! I have 3 words for you! Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.... I have to tell you it's 3 words because you will never understand it is actually one! You had too much to drink! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear February 22, 2012 Share February 22, 2012 gd morninig Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie February 22, 2012 Share February 22, 2012 Chances are either, - u were being spotted (by other enemies) - the tanker is using Thermal Scope - there were other teammates around u firing - that guy is using 100" TV I missed out a few points, - the tanker could be using proximity scan, but might not be true for your case becos it scan area around it only, not on far away enemies - if u managed to hit the tank once, the tanker will know where he's hit, by looking at the <^\/> hit marker on his screen. that is probably why he knew where u were. if I can't sleep tonight, let me think if there are other possibilities. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear February 22, 2012 Share February 22, 2012 I missed out a few points, - the tanker could be using proximity scan, but might not be true for your case becos it scan area around it only, not on far away enemies - if u managed to hit the tank once, the tanker will know where he's hit, by looking at the <^\/> hit marker on his screen. that is probably why he knew where u were. if I can't sleep tonight, let me think if there are other possibilities. still a long way to go for my MBT Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FLYINGFOX18 Neutral Newbie February 22, 2012 Share February 22, 2012 Hi, anyone know if the old ps2 Guitar Hero can be use on the ps3 system? thanks, Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gafff08 Neutral Newbie February 22, 2012 Share February 22, 2012 (edited) Hi Guys, I've just gotten my PS3 and is wondering where to go for the cheapest games? I'm looking for basketball, RPG and strategy games. one more query, as my tv is wall mounted, it's very difficult to locate the HDMI socket. As there's another HDMI socket at the side of my TV which is currently connected to my home entertainment unit, can I buy a hdmi splitter to share the socket? If so, where can I get one and what's a reasonable price? Thanks. Edited February 22, 2012 by Gafff08 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear February 22, 2012 Share February 22, 2012 good morning.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear February 22, 2012 Share February 22, 2012 Paging for AGG... pls address to the qns posted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Unltd 5th Gear February 22, 2012 Share February 22, 2012 You had too much to drink! I think I better start Playing more seriously if I can find time, really getting damned lousy, AGG join my friends today to play and I suck. Attitude also abit off, think really must relax abit.... Hahahahaha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie February 23, 2012 Share February 23, 2012 I think I better start Playing more seriously if I can find time, really getting damned lousy, AGG join my friends today to play and I suck. Attitude also abit off, think really must relax abit.... Hahahahaha ok lah, I thought u guys were teasing each other. Very funny conversation, otherwise will be boring. yr friends were good. I benefited from catchsk the most. I have been dying to try my Guided Shell (on MBT) with CITV combo but always can't do well with public players. Last night was otherwise, so satisfying with catchsk laser designating with CITV, then gave me the signal to use Guided Shell. *BAM*.. off goes the missle, and down goes the heli. we did this a few times actually, and I got most of the points from killing, not much points for him though. It's so cool to have such squadmates, not to mention that he hops out frequently to repair my MBT too. Great teamwork! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie February 23, 2012 Share February 23, 2012 Hi, anyone know if the old ps2 Guitar Hero can be use on the ps3 system? thanks, Sorry bro, this one I dunno. Doesn't own a PS2, neither Guitar Hero. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie February 23, 2012 Share February 23, 2012 Hi Guys, I've just gotten my PS3 and is wondering where to go for the cheapest games? I'm looking for basketball, RPG and strategy games. one more query, as my tv is wall mounted, it's very difficult to locate the HDMI socket. As there's another HDMI socket at the side of my TV which is currently connected to my home entertainment unit, can I buy a hdmi splitter to share the socket? If so, where can I get one and what's a reasonable price? Thanks. My TV used to be wall mounted as well. After figuring out the HDMI socket (on the back) location from the manual, I also use a mirror to help me to see the socket before plugging the HDMI cable in. Quite difficult but it's only 1 time setup, once done and can forget abt it liao. I am not sure about HDMI splitter, maybe it'll work, haven't done this b4, sorry that I can't contribute much. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie February 23, 2012 Share February 23, 2012 Paging for AGG... pls address to the qns posted. why u nvr page for ah ball? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear February 23, 2012 Share February 23, 2012 (edited) why u nvr page for ah ball? U are our PS3 information counter Edited February 23, 2012 by Kingcopa Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie February 23, 2012 Share February 23, 2012 U are our PS3 information counter tell u a secret, next time u can also help if I am not around.. I am using this for all of my information gathering, actually. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Unltd 5th Gear February 23, 2012 Share February 23, 2012 ok lah, I thought u guys were teasing each other. Very funny conversation, otherwise will be boring. yr friends were good. I benefited from catchsk the most. I have been dying to try my Guided Shell (on MBT) with CITV combo but always can't do well with public players. Last night was otherwise, so satisfying with catchsk laser designating with CITV, then gave me the signal to use Guided Shell. *BAM*.. off goes the missle, and down goes the heli. we did this a few times actually, and I got most of the points from killing, not much points for him though. It's so cool to have such squadmates, not to mention that he hops out frequently to repair my MBT too. Great teamwork! My this bunch of guys play quite often, that's y levels all very high. I play the least among them. Nowadays no time. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gafff08 Neutral Newbie February 23, 2012 Share February 23, 2012 Hi Angguguay, Thanks for your replies but I can't reach the HDMI socket. Anyway, as my TV console is quite cramp and narrow, I'm putting my PS3 on my coffee table to play and keep it after i play. So my worries is the HDMI socket on the PS3 may suffer wear and tear. So I thought of getting a splitter and keep the hdmi cable attached to the ps3 at times. Is there any issue with YLOD for PS3 slim? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie February 23, 2012 Share February 23, 2012 Hi Angguguay, Thanks for your replies but I can't reach the HDMI socket. Anyway, as my TV console is quite cramp and narrow, I'm putting my PS3 on my coffee table to play and keep it after i play. So my worries is the HDMI socket on the PS3 may suffer wear and tear. So I thought of getting a splitter and keep the hdmi cable attached to the ps3 at times. Is there any issue with YLOD for PS3 slim? I just found this thread in Hardwarezone. http://www.google.com.sg/url?q=http://foru...4xcsUI4OJl3zIyA Looks like there's a bunch of good information shared in there. YLOD? usually it means it's time to buy new console. From what I have read in other sources/forums, it can be repaired but it might not last long. True or not, I dunno. My phat console died on YLOD btw. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
All about smoking
All about smoking
Lets talk about fish!
Lets talk about fish!
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
All about air filters...
All about air filters...