Porker Turbocharged July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 My 320i? Sure anytime. Check your whatsapp ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 My 320i? Sure anytime. Check your whatsapp eh lend me u rcar lah....when i go for the merc driving course, i show them wat a real car can do Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Porker Turbocharged July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 eh lend me u rcar lah....when i go for the merc driving course, i show them wat a real car can do Can you bank in $270,000 to my account first. I transfer to you. This is brother to brother price. MO ask I will charge him $270,001 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Passat57 3rd Gear July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Spacemaster Orbital Nice suggestion. I will look for a second hand piece, if available. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Spacemaster Orbital Thanks Bro. Looking into this, but all depends on his taste. Said to me, wants a watch where he can one look, want it, I told him, not looking for GF hor, that one different. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 No wonder his eyes so big Yeah, he stick his beak up, whole face become sundial. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 Can you bank in $270,000 to my account first. I transfer to you. This is brother to brother price. MO ask I will charge him $270,001 Nb! $1 more, some brother! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 Thanks Bro. Looking into this, but all depends on his taste. Said to me, wants a watch where he can one look, want it, I told him, not looking for GF hor, that one different. Senior, dont waste time on Ball. You are better off with a vintage Seiko Chronograph anytime. more character, strong and tested movement, unique design and less than $500 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 Senior, dont waste time on Ball. You are better off with a vintage Seiko Chronograph anytime. more character, strong and tested movement, unique design and less than $500 Ok bro, will do. I know Ball prices and mine will drop also. Still need to save for my retirement plan. Eyh, I heading to your "friend's" place this weekend, kia mai? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dessimbk Neutral Newbie July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 Thanks for the heads up. I was offered a brand new at $6.7k thru a friend. But like a bro said, $$ very hard to earn now..consider...consider... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 Thanks for the heads up. I was offered a brand new at $6.7k thru a friend. But like a bro said, $$ very hard to earn now..consider...consider... no that hard lah.. in the last week or so already made $15k from the market Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dessimbk Neutral Newbie July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 Haha bro, tat's u not me. I dun get to wipe tables wearing a rolex.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sunny Hypersonic July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 Son saw the Orient Chronograph Watch CTT0Y002B. letting him decide. most important he likes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 most important he likes Yeah, can buy how expensive (hope not, my money no enuff) don't like also useless. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sunny Hypersonic July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 Well, this is somewhere in between on a upcoming brand, but discounting that, the sum of parts are somewhat in that price region already. This is like a better seiko/orient for less. ETA 2824-2 Auto (what MO is looking for) with 30atm(found only on higher range seiko diver watches and normally quartz chrono version only) Thick sapphire crystal unlike seiko diver series. Classic submariner/po look. German engineering. Different class dude. ETA movement not bad la (but heard ETA movement costs not high) but what i meant, dont get those watch designs like copy 1/2 here 1/2 there (giving ppl impression you are wearing a rolex/omega, but when closer look ) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sunny Hypersonic July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 no that hard lah.. in the last week or so already made $15k from the market Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sunny Hypersonic July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 Think MO's budget is wavery... I mean if I were his son, my question would be, "Dad, how much am I worth to you? Come on, I have to be worth at least a Breitling?" hahaha i think MO start thinking heng you are not his son Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sunny Hypersonic July 4, 2012 Share July 4, 2012 Mechanical, budget really I don't have any, PP is surely out! mind to ask, what's your son's age range? i would think younger teenage will like sporty look (as oppose to dress watches) ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Anyone watches MMA?
Anyone watches MMA?
Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?
Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?
Billionare prefer Casio
Billionare prefer Casio
Tudor Pelagos
Tudor Pelagos
[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Breitling!
[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Breitling!
EDC Thread
EDC Thread
Goldman Luxury - Pre-Owned Watches for Sale
Goldman Luxury - Pre-Owned Watches for Sale