Reuters Clutched November 6, 2012 Share November 6, 2012 I would tend to believe that putting passport in room safe is safer than carrying it with you. At least in room safe you cannot accidently leave it somewhere, drop it, get pickpocket etc etc - and I think the chances of this are greater than of losing something from a reputable hotels room safe. passport is your identification, furthermore u are in overseas.. i think it's important to bring along with u in case if anything happens or u will need it for VAT refunds.. however, if u are afraid that it will get lost or stolen, maybe u can zap copies of it to bring out? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rustyz 5th Gear November 6, 2012 Share November 6, 2012 Yep, will spoil the steering wheel, but so what? Steering wheel cost how much? Car worth how much? Same, if hotwire have to break the car's steering lock - but this can be replaced, or just don't worry about, sell the car for parts, how much will get if sell off all parts except the steering column? Still worth right? Yeah just like would they be cautious not to break ur window to access the car. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rustyz 5th Gear November 6, 2012 Share November 6, 2012 Wow! where you buy and how much? Think my that set is 12 year old at least, bought from JB Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rustyz 5th Gear November 6, 2012 Share November 6, 2012 That is special leh...can post a peekture of your lock to show us ? Will post when I can find the key. Haha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rustyz 5th Gear November 6, 2012 Share November 6, 2012 That is special leh...can post a peekture of your lock to show us ? Will post when I can find the key. Haha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rustyz 5th Gear November 6, 2012 Share November 6, 2012 Wow! where you buy and how much? Anyway I don't suggest to use steering wheel lock, try foot brake lock instead. Malaysia hypermart sell 140Rm Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TVT Supercharged November 6, 2012 Share November 6, 2012 I would tend to believe that putting passport in room safe is safer than carrying it with you. At least in room safe you cannot accidently leave it somewhere, drop it, get pickpocket etc etc - and I think the chances of this are greater than of losing something from a reputable hotels room safe. Yes, I agreed too. Hotels have CCTV and security, so chances of a break-in is lessen. If my passport in the safe, I could go out touring in peace, and one less important thing to carry around! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ben5266 Supercharged November 14, 2012 Share November 14, 2012 Eh... can you be more creative on your write up? Also, to increase the discount to 35%? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dfx16 6th Gear November 14, 2012 Author Share November 14, 2012 I just got back from Legoland and its a wonderful experience! The theme parks really attract everyone at any age. And the best part is I got the ticket at a promotional price! The promotion was up to 25%, it was really cheap. The price for adult was RM110 & price for child/senior citizen just RM80 (save RM30 for each). There also provide coach ticket too^^. Read more... You sound like a salesman for your domain and how can u possible enjoy Legoland when it's raining cat and dog the day before Pls be more creative next time Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rustyz 5th Gear November 14, 2012 Share November 14, 2012 (edited) Eh... can you be more creative on your write up? Also, to increase the discount to 35%? Can ask for MCF special a not? Plus special car park lot at the entrance for MCF member. haha Edited November 14, 2012 by Rustyz Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Bear Turbocharged November 14, 2012 Share November 14, 2012 passport is your identification, furthermore u are in overseas.. i think it's important to bring along with u in case if anything happens or u will need it for VAT refunds.. however, if u are afraid that it will get lost or stolen, maybe u can zap copies of it to bring out? Depending on where I am, I am likely to leave the original in the room safe-box, especially in touristy areas (the authorities tend to be more forgiving on a bungling tourist) and just bring a photocopy with me. In any event, I will have a soft copy uploaded so I can retrieve it when I am overseas if I need it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Bear Turbocharged November 14, 2012 Share November 14, 2012 I just got back from Legoland and its a wonderful experience! The theme parks really attract everyone at any age. And the best part is I got the ticket at a promotional price! The promotion was up to 25%, it was really cheap. The price for adult was RM110 & price for child/senior citizen just RM80 (save RM30 for each). There also provide coach ticket too^^. Read more... Are you related to easibook in anyway? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged November 14, 2012 Share November 14, 2012 Can ask for MCF special a not? Plus special car park lot at the entrance for MCF member. haha + MCF carpark security, ai mai?? [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TVT Supercharged November 15, 2012 Share November 15, 2012 + MCF carpark security, ai mai?? [laugh] Ai... if there is such an option. Even if pay a bit also I don't mind. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Highmount Clutched November 15, 2012 Share November 15, 2012 Are you related to easibook in anyway? He got a similar post here : http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry4670731 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mysportwish 1st Gear November 19, 2012 Share November 19, 2012 i heard the walking distance from legoland carpark to entrance is about 10min...... there is a nearby mall - Medini Mall - only 5 min walk to legoland? any one try? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KennyLee83 1st Gear November 19, 2012 Share November 19, 2012 the mall is not fully opened. car park is very far from entrance and please bring brollys and ponchos because there is NO SHELTER when it rains. I was there last Sat and it poured. in the end got soaked and wet cant play much rides\walk around after that. and lastly its not even 50% opened yet i feel so would advise to go maybe in a year's time when its much bigger 2014 will have a resort from what we see on the walls. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mysportwish 1st Gear November 19, 2012 Share November 19, 2012 thanks bro.. i was told the walking distance from mall to Legoland is shorter (5min walk) than we park in Legoland itself (10min walk) ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now