Do you allow advertisers to use your car for advertisement?

Newdrive

I think last time have some conpanies pay the owner some incentive if the owner allow ads to be pasted on the car....and different tier of incentives given based on the mileage driven, ie more coverage.

Some even attach car cams to see where you have travelled or ask their staff to check at certain areas to ensure the drivers did drive out the car to the specific areas and not just driving round and round... incentives I think is about $40 onwards... :wub:

But at the moment cant recall which company name liao...not too sure if they are still doing the advert.. -_-

I think last time have some conpanies pay the owner some incentive if the owner allow ads to be pasted on the car....and different tier of incentives given based on the mileage driven, ie more coverage.

Some even attach car cams to see where you have travelled or ask their staff to check at certain areas to ensure the drivers did drive out the car to the specific areas and not just driving round and round... incentives I think is about $40 onwards... :wub:

But at the moment cant recall which company name liao...not too sure if they are still doing the advert.. -_-

If I can recall, it was SGcarmart. The stickers were pasted all over the car. IIRC its ard $200 per month.

If I can recall, it was SGcarmart. The stickers were pasted all over the car. IIRC its ard $200 per month.

whoa!!!! $200!!!! Lao pigkarp like mine can join annot? [:p]

dont care sell what, sell ciggi, sell condom, sell housing agent service, sell scrap, all can do [:p]

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1

dont care sell what, sell ciggi, sell condom, sell housing agent service, sell scrap, all can do [:p]

That was few years ago liao.

There is a requirement to meet a certain mileage a month and routes travelled.

That time I saw them selling SGcarmart lor. The SGcarmart sticker in front, sides and back. Ugly leh.

$40 is a slap on the face leh....

I remember last time XBox also use cars for ad...I think they get a free Xbox for the owner...

MOS aka Ministry of Sound used WRX but they throw in free membership + some $$$ to defray the petrol...can't rem the exact details liao.

Need the owners to drive around specific parts of the island.

Turbocharged

Sell BlackJack can ornot?

How about Baked Jojoba herbs?

or Back to Job cards?

If not comfortable, perhaps can just promote SP to people

But hor...got a lot of people will advertise for free leh...

I see many with those car part decals splash all over the car....its FREE ADVERT for the company !!!

Some even splash full color scheme !! (like HKS, CUSCO eg...)

I remember last time XBox also use cars for ad...I think they get a free Xbox for the owner...

MOS aka Ministry of Sound used WRX but they throw in free membership + some $$$ to defray the petrol...can't rem the exact details liao.

thats not bad actually

If they do my car something like these, may consider. Slapping on a few stickers, forget it!!!

post-2654-1349247629_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1349247667_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1349247653_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1349247693_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1349247702_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1349247710_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1349247718_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1349247728_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1349247738_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1349247746_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1349247755_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1349247764_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1349247774_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1349247785_thumb.jpg

This Hyundai Veloster owner got a complimentary BlackVue cam in return for running the BlackVue ad on his car

very ugly de! Maciam spoils the aerodynamic of the car! If stickers like those in Touring Car championship i dont mind!
↡ Advertisement