Motorcyclist DIED while racing with another

Flyerking

Neutral Newbie

seems like in stomp and edmw got a fella saying that the deceased was provoked by the injured into racing, and that they were not friends. If that is true, why the deceased chose not to ignore we wouldn't know, but still equally reckless to ride like that on the roads

• Praise 1

seems like in stomp and edmw got a fella saying that the deceased was provoked by the injured into racing, and that they were not friends. If that is true, why the deceased chose not to ignore we wouldn't know, but still equally reckless to ride like that on the roads

I wonder how he know? The injured tell his friends that he provoked the deceased?

Has been happening for many years and will keep happening for many years to come.

Agree this will go on and on, when one love themselves more than those that they supposed to love, this will happen.

This morning I also almost hit a motorcyclist. Stupid fellow, I was going straight, a car already stopped at the the same left turn,this motor just shot out from the left of that car. I had to make an e-brake just to avoid him. It was a cross junction, motor was from road at the left.

Some of them just don't value their lives.

For this case, RIP to the rider.

Edited by Atonchia

Nobody deserves to die on the road, racing or otherwise. The ones suffering will be their family members - emotionally and financially.

Nobody deserves to die on the road, racing or otherwise. The ones suffering will be their family members - emotionally and financially.

Those that drive/ride recklessly of their own free will pretty much deserve the consequences. Same goes for road hoggers.

Quote from stomp...

A relative at the scene told Lianhe Wanbao that the victim was flaunting his riding skills by racing with his two friends. He then collided with one of them and thrown across the road.

I LoL when I read this paragraph. This relative of the biker must hate his guts a lot. As if he was there and saw the whole thing.

you may be a 2x ah beng, but your post make the most sense. ^_^

RIP to the rider...

Edited by Hamburger

It happened in Bukit Timah area. Not very sure about the details. Have a 1 year old daughter. Full time Despatch Rider.

Prior to the accident, deceased was spotted racing with another friend and showing off his riding skills. While racing, they crashed and one died while another was transported to hospital with multiple injuries.

The dead rider was 31 year old with a proper family. How on earth did he behave like a 18 year old newbie mat rempit I really donno

Very sad for the wife and one year old daughter. This type of accidents CAN be avoided

Once and for all, motorcyclist would be associated with immaturity.

would u say dat if he was ur family members?? watever mistake dat he have done we should still respect e dead..

osama & saddam hussein are dead too , do you respect them ?

Edited by Lanevomax