Jman888 Moderator March 15, 2018 Share March 15, 2018 I really hope it won't be successful. Really tried seeing the same malls everywhere. At least Sim Lim Square is still unique. Keep it as it is. you still go to Sim Lim Square? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DACH Supersonic March 15, 2018 Share March 15, 2018 you still go to Sim Lim Square? Yes. I went there recently to fix my external hard disk drive and last year to do replacement of my HP battery. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mustank Hypersonic June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 Guys, when your parents need to sign line, be careful Got old folks kena https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bsaga%5D-singtel-dealer-yishun-northpoint-scam-auntie-5841628.html Singtel reply: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bsaga%5D-singtel-dealer-yishun-northpoint-scam-auntie-5841628-41.html How the trick work, I read already also don’t understand Lucky, my parents line under my name Anyway I won’t go these exclusive dealers anymore, I just go m1 proper 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jman888 Moderator June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 Guys, when your parents need to sign line, be careful Got old folks kena https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bsaga%5D-singtel-dealer-yishun-northpoint-scam-auntie-5841628.html Singtel reply: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bsaga%5D-singtel-dealer-yishun-northpoint-scam-auntie-5841628-41.html How the trick work, I read already also don’t understand Lucky, my parents line under my name Anyway I won’t go these exclusive dealers anymore, I just go m1 proper yup, go straight to the branches, exclusive dealers can't be trusted nowadays, so many pattern. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
inlinesix Hypersonic June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 Guys, when your parents need to sign line, be careful Got old folks kena https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bsaga%5D-singtel-dealer-yishun-northpoint-scam-auntie-5841628.html Singtel reply: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bsaga%5D-singtel-dealer-yishun-northpoint-scam-auntie-5841628-41.html How the trick work, I read already also don’t understand Lucky, my parents line under my name Anyway I won’t go these exclusive dealers anymore, I just go m1 proper Dealer uses victim Singtel re-contract to buy iphone X 256GB for $950 ($1.1k minus recontract voucher $150). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ender Hypersonic June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 (edited) Guys, when your parents need to sign line, be careful Got old folks kena https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bsaga%5D-singtel-dealer-yishun-northpoint-scam-auntie-5841628.html Singtel reply: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bsaga%5D-singtel-dealer-yishun-northpoint-scam-auntie-5841628-41.html How the trick work, I read already also don’t understand Lucky, my parents line under my name Anyway I won’t go these exclusive dealers anymore, I just go m1 proper This shop is in Yishun leh... Basically they mispresented the terms and condition, i.e. the benefits and deals the old folks suppose to get for recontract their line. To the old folks, their request is met, i.e. signed or recontract their plan at desired price, and pay low price for lousy phone. But they were misled or not informed their plan can get better $0 phones, or top up little for better phones from singtel. Instead the shop use her contract, and her $150 recontract voucher to purchase the Iphones X for themselves at $950. Auntie didn't know about that, coz complicated paperwork of purchasing the iphonex and sell it back to the shop. All seem legit on paperwork. To meet her request for a cheap phone, they sell her a J3 pro at $48. So nett Auntie didnt lose money, but she lost an opportunity to get better singtel phones coz the staff misrepresented the terms and condition. Also she unknowingly bear a liability for the shop if she were to terminate her plan early, she need to offset the iphone X price. In this way she is scammed of loss opportunity and unknowingly bear the liability for the shop. Edited June 5, 2018 by Ender 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dafansu Turbocharged June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 This shop is in Yishun leh... Basically they mispresented the terms and condition, i.e. the benefits and deals the old folks suppose to get for recontract their line. To the old folks, their request is met, i.e. signed or recontract their plan at desired price, and pay low price for lousy phone. But they were misled or not informed their plan can get better $0 phones, or top up little for better phones from singtel. Instead the shop use her contract, and her $150 recontract voucher to purchase the Iphones X for themselves at $950. Auntie didn't know about that, coz complicated paperwork of purchasing the iphonex and sell it back to the shop. All seem legit on paperwork. To meet her request for a cheap phone, they sell her a J3 pro at $48. So nett Auntie didnt lose money, but she lost an opportunity to get better singtel phones coz the staff misrepresented the terms and condition. Also she unknowingly bear a liability for the shop if she were to terminate her plan early, she need to offset the iphone X price. In this way she is scammed of loss opportunity and unknowingly bear the liability for the shop. one word, unethical 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kopites Supersonic June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 sigh..scamming on old folk. try get those phone without contract for your elders. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mustank Hypersonic June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 That time I go m1 the main shop in paragon They very good Ask me whether I have safra, NTUC, student, old people card Help me maximize the deal Now I just go their main shop, don’t go those exclusive dealer 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DACH Supersonic June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 That time I go m1 the main shop in paragon They very good Ask me whether I have safra, NTUC, student, old people card Help me maximize the deal Now I just go their main shop, donât go those exclusive dealer I've stopped trusting these exclusive dealers already. Anyway their promotions are not much different from the main shops. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
13177 Hypersonic June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 Exclusive dealers easier to find than main shop. People would sign at exclusive dealers for convenience. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ender Hypersonic June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 Most of you guys can identify and go to actual Telco outlet. But these unscrupulous dealers target old folks who can't tell the difference between exclusive dealer and a telco outlet. Most of these dealers, their interior design looks like a Telco outlet, with a big singtel logo fronting the shop. And their own shop name is not indicated anywhere in the shop. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zxcvb Turbocharged June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 The world is a different place now compared to the 80s 90s. Those of you who grew up in this era, pls help your parents in terms of finance, insurance, contract, bills, etc. It's 2018, there are many many scams, hidden clause, misrepresentations in every deals nowadays. Even buy cai png can get scammed and overcharge. If you're net-savvy and tech-savvy, also help out your older uncles and aunties. If you notice, it's these group of ppl who are very gullible, always forwarding fake news on WhatsApp group and believing everything they see on the internet. Haiz. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ben5266 Supercharged June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 That time I go m1 the main shop in paragon They very good Ask me whether I have safra, NTUC, student, old people card Help me maximize the deal Now I just go their main shop, don’t go those exclusive dealer ... and you are not offended? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mustank Hypersonic June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 ... and you are not offended? I take out my father pg card I ask her can mah? She say can Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mustank Hypersonic June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 Exclusive dealers easier to find than main shop. People would sign at exclusive dealers for convenience.YalorSomemore those main shop one usually in orchard road type Parking so expensive But now I will take an effort to go to main shop Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atrecord Supersonic June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 all along thought only used car salemen likes to con people. now i know handphone dealers are no better... like this scam old people. If auntie for whatever reason want to break the contract early, will have to pay until siao... 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
inlinesix Hypersonic June 5, 2018 Share June 5, 2018 all along thought only used car salemen likes to con people. now i know handphone dealers are no better... like this scam old people. If auntie for whatever reason want to break the contract early, will have to pay until siao... U forget about Jovel of Sim Lim Square? ↡ Advertisement 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Potential death trap escalator at Marina Square
Potential death trap escalator at Marina Square
Want to buy Season Parking at Paya Lebar Square or Singpost
Want to buy Season Parking at Paya Lebar Square or Singpost
Parking Charges at Sim lim square area??
Parking Charges at Sim lim square area??
25th anniversary of tian an men square massacre
25th anniversary of tian an men square massacre
$35,000 worth of jewellery from Yew Tee Square store stolen
$35,000 worth of jewellery from Yew Tee Square store stolen
Suspended net playground at City Square Mall
Suspended net playground at City Square Mall
Parking at City Square JB
Parking at City Square JB