Jump to content

Time share problem


Ysc3
 Share

Recommended Posts

Twincharged

anyone got entangled in this ?

 

managed to get out of it ?

 

what about the so-called monthly/yearly subscription fees - even when you never made use of the membership, or just want to drop it like a bad habit ?

 

just can't seem to get away from them as they just keep calling ... one company after another ...

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

anyone got entangled in this ?

 

managed to get out of it ?

 

what about the so-called monthly/yearly subscription fees - even when you never made use of the membership, or just want to drop it like a bad habit ?

 

just can't seem to get away from them as they just keep calling ... one company after another ...

 

which time share u got? mine dont have such problems.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Won't touch with a 10 foot pole. More trouble than it is worth.

 

not exactly.

my time share in value allows me n my wife to travel around the world over 6 continents for 1month including all air tickets n 5 star hotel for 3 times.

i think its definitely worth it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

not exactly.

my time share in value allows me n my wife to travel around the world over 6 continents for 1month including all air tickets n 5 star hotel for 3 times.

i think its definitely worth it.

 

Can you share more details about your time share package? I've heard mostly bad things about timeshare packages, so when someone says good things about them, I'd like to find out more.

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Why must we be tied down by Time Share schemes with a large sum of upfront payment plus potential problems?

 

I would rather keep the money and plan my own trip as and when I feel like traveling. With the money that I keep from paying Time Share, I can DECIDE where and WHEN to travel and to pay. No headaches, no tie-down.

Edited by Latio2005A
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Can you share more details about your time share package? I've heard mostly bad things about timeshare packages, so when someone says good things about them, I'd like to find out more.

 

mine is from Marriots vacation club. i believe quite a few bro in MCF also own it.

basically the time share is for about 42yrs, which means it can cover till your old age mostly.

they give u club points per yr so that u can visit 7 exclusive resort style club house in places like phuket, hawaii, las vegas, bangkok, macau, etc. and more to add in the future. each resort comes with suites with at least 1 master bedrrom, living room + kitchen.

 

even if u didnt manage to use those club points, u can convert those points to marriots rewards points which does not have expiry.

marriots reward points can be used for any marriots grp hotels around the world, frequent flyers, car rental and the round the world trip which i mentioned.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Why must we be tied down by Time Share schemes with a large sum of upfront payment plus potential problems?

 

I would rather keep the money and plan my own trip as and when I feel like traveling. With the money that I keep from paying Time Share, I can DECIDE where and WHEN to travel and to pay. No headaches, no tie-down.

 

i dun see your problems in MY timeshare.

i do decide when and where i wanna go.

 

basically my timeshare do cover most part of the world except north and south pole [laugh] [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

My father owns one in Australia (title deed)

 

Every year puts it into the RCA banking system, draws out a week where n when he feels like

 

He says he gets great value out of it

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

My father owns one in Australia (title deed)

 

Every year puts it into the RCA banking system, draws out a week where n when he feels like

 

He says he gets great value out of it

 

Hah! I always suspected you are OZ!! -_-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Hah! I always suspected you are OZ!! -_-

 

Blardy Hell - you an idjit from Inglostadt?

 

I IS NZ!!

[cool][:p][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

mine is from Marriots vacation club. i believe quite a few bro in MCF also own it.

basically the time share is for about 42yrs, which means it can cover till your old age mostly.

they give u club points per yr so that u can visit 7 exclusive resort style club house in places like phuket, hawaii, las vegas, bangkok, macau, etc. and more to add in the future. each resort comes with suites with at least 1 master bedrrom, living room + kitchen.

 

even if u didnt manage to use those club points, u can convert those points to marriots rewards points which does not have expiry.

marriots reward points can be used for any marriots grp hotels around the world, frequent flyers, car rental and the round the world trip which i mentioned.

 

Thanks for the information! Sounds good.

 

May I ask how much it would cost? Like the upfront fees, usage fees, and any other fees.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Thanks for the information! Sounds good.

 

May I ask how much it would cost? Like the upfront fees, usage fees, and any other fees.

 

depends on the points u wish to purchase. if i dun remember wrongly, its min 10,000 pts which translate to about USD10k.

on top of that, u have to pay a yearly maintenance like around USD300 for every 10k points.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My father owns one in Australia (title deed)

 

Every year puts it into the RCA banking system, draws out a week where n when he feels like

 

He says he gets great value out of it

 

 

last time I have one where the property in is one of the Spanish island, or was it Italy, wonder it was run by the mafia, never been there before but exchange with RCA for some places in OZ :D

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...