Pickup trucks

Kohck

I want to buy those pickup-trucks that is so popular in USA and Australia. But i find that most AD do not carry pick-up trucks, or had very limited selection. Take for example, Toyota only have the single cab Toyota Hilux and manual drive.

I am talking about those double cab pickup-truck. In some countries, i saw some drivers adding a shell over the truck bed, effectively converting it to a cheap SUV.

Do you know where i can find a bigger selection? through parallel importers?

↡ Advertisement

AD do not sell Mitsubishi Triton. Any dealers that deals with pickup?

Try Mitsubishi Triton.

Hypersonic
(edited)

Those double cab pickup cost more than a lot of cars because of the tax and COE. Best thing is there's no scrap value, 70km/h speed limit and cannot go Malaysia. Don't bother.

If you really want, go check out Isuzu Dmax (very fierce) and Chevy Colorado.

http://chevrolet.com.sg/chevrolet-range/new-colorado/

http://isuzu-tis.com/All-New/Product/D-MAX...d-max-2013.html (the current model)

I also love those pickup truck. Unfortunately Singapore is not the country to own this type of vehicle.

post-1829-1372915560_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fcw75

Supercharged

If you really want, go check out Isuzu Dmax (very fierce) and Chevy Colorado.

I also like Isuzu Dmax and Nissan Navara.

Hypersonic

Oh yah, the Nissan Navara too. But frankly, the front of the Navara looks too normal compared to the two I mentioned.

Supercharged

I ever saw Singapore (G plate) pickup in Malaysia leh....at the back they paste a sticker "80/90km" something. These stickers are same as what we see on SG buses. I think need to apply to their JPJ for special licence to drive in.

Hypersonic

I ever saw Singapore (G plate) pickup in Malaysia leh....at the back they paste a sticker "80/90km" something. These stickers are same as what we see on SG buses. I think need to apply to their JPJ for special licence to drive in.

Yes, your company must have a office/factory there and then you can apply but don't think it's so straightforward.

I want to buy those pickup-trucks that is so popular in USA and Australia. But i find that most AD do not carry pick-up trucks, or had very limited selection. Take for example, Toyota only have the single cab Toyota Hilux and manual drive.

I am talking about those double cab pickup-truck. In some countries, i saw some drivers adding a shell over the truck bed, effectively converting it to a cheap SUV.

Do you know where i can find a bigger selection? through parallel importers?

nissan has twin cab/has auto too

cherov has too/auto also

but it is veri expensive around 140k

Hi Kohch as you have mentioned you want to buy pickk up trucks so i think you should look for quality and scurity about that truck which you want to buy there are lots of truck in the market but you should look those which should stylish and scurity of goods.

When I was in US, that state I was in has lotsa of Ford Silverado & Dodge ( dunno wat ) but its a 5.2 Litre . The Dodge damn fierce looking. And the rear uses 4 wheels. Power. But in sin, the engine levy will kill i think. Not sure if it would if its diesel & commercial.

When I was in US, that state I was in has lotsa of Ford Silverado & Dodge ( dunno wat ) but its a 5.2 Litre . The Dodge damn fierce looking. And the rear uses 4 wheels. Power. But in sin, the engine levy will kill i think. Not sure if it would if its diesel & commercial.

F150 pickup trucks were best seller of all vehicles including saloons in some years there

AD do not sell Mitsubishi Triton. Any dealers that deals with pickup?

For Triton, you have to contact C&C (call up their sales rep as the website don't carry the information) they do sell the L200 with the Euro V engine.

For Isuzu D-Max, you have to look contact triangle auto or you can go down to their show room at Tuas.

For pick up trucks, the problem is that they are normally meant for industrial use so its hard to get information such as pricing and specs from the respective AD website. The best would be either to give them a ring or go down to the showroom and ask.

Supersonic
(edited)

why think so much ... toyota is the best !!

transport.jpg?itok=wLe6J_h7wth.jpg?itok=_gI9C7As

This one considered as lorry?

6EF4741F634F46E190FA2253D057E8A2.jpg

Pickup is like this?

toyota-hilux-2-5d-4d-srx-2012-id-5437385

Anyway, the lorry in the pictures seems to be overloading.

Better don't get caught. 

Edited by DACH

Twincharged
(edited)

Then I suggest better go for small lorry instead... class 3 still can drive and can carry away your enemy's car !!

Edited by Ysc3
↡ Advertisement