Cleaning the catalytic converter?

Viceroymenthol

Hi bros, as you know, when car gets older and cat becomes dirty, the exhaust flow also less efficient and results in lower power and higher fuel consumption.

What do you guys do then, short of buying a newer car or changing to a new LEGAL cat?

↡ Advertisement

Hi bros, as you know, when car gets older and cat becomes dirty, the exhaust flow also less efficient and results in lower power and higher fuel consumption.

What do you guys do then, short of buying a newer car or changing to a new LEGAL cat?

No need to change...do an "Italian Tune Up" will do...Off the A/C.. find a empty road...used max 2nd gear...pull the revs to 5500rpm..hold there for 2-3 km...Lim Chu Kang Rd the best...or go M'sia NSHW...to run.

No need to change...do an "Italian Tune Up" will do...Off the A/C.. find a empty road...used max 2nd gear...pull the revs to 5500rpm..hold there for 2-3 km...Lim Chu Kang Rd the best...or go M'sia NSHW...to run.

Like that the autotrans up lorry 1st before the cat. ... [sweatdrop]

shouldn't be. these are within operational range... it don't go beyond redline nor jerking down the tranny abruptly.

imo this is aka 'clearing carbon' is actually good for the car.

Maybe I can learn something new here because I have not cleaned the cat before.

I either drive hard on NSHW or I drive locally for long distance.

Most of my cars lasted more than 150,000 km within the first 4 years and I do not have any problem or issue with my cat.

Dun mind post the link on where you get this info.

As the name of the device suggests I only know the function of it is to convert harmful exhaust gases to harmless gases. Even with that info I'm sceptical. LoL... Coz it's not that efficient in conversion of the gases until it's properly warmed up.

So I'm very curious as to how you get your info.

Bro,

Go do carbon cleaning. Heard many reviews. Quite good. FC up and restore power.

Har,Gearbox so weak.?1st time heard.!I did this so many times...no problem..just 2-3 km...not 20-30 km.

okay........if drop by tonite can do? Which one is better? Pakistan or Iraq branch?

Hey,Where are you now? Maybe it is better to tell us your contact so can check and arrange for you.

okay........if drop by tonite can do? Which one is better? Pakistan or Iraq branch?

Hey,Where are you now? Maybe it is better to tell us your contact so can check and arrange for you.

thanks........but no thanks.