2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

(edited)

Hyundai for example.

Elantra omv only 11+. Sell 80?

Accent omv only 8+. Sell 70?

Quite ridiculous. Their gross profit much higher than other AD.

Edited by Wildfaye29
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hyundai for example.

i guess you forgotten about other taxes and that comes with it and the profit ratio of the seller.

ARF is 100% of OMV (below 20K). so therefore if the difference in OMV is 3k, ARF is also an additional 3K which makes it total 6k additional cost to seller. 

To maintain the same profit ratio of say 20% the increase will be 6k * 1.2 = 7.2k.

accent model selling at 73999. elantra base model selling at 79999. diff of 6k. i guess u'll probably get a better deal in accent. 

nonetheless im still happy driving my GK5. too bad no turbo and my wife always say the car makes a whiny sound when acceleration (due to CVT i suppose). 

What I am trying to get across is -for a similar spec car of another differing brand, Hyundai is always of lower omv and having similar selling price. Meaning komoco makes more gross profit from each car.

Komoco always has low omv for the cars they sell.

a jazz isnt small. i have put 3 child seats( with one rear facing) and 2 strollers into a suzuki liana and it was fine. how much space do you need?

People who say jazz is small has never sat in one
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

What I am trying to get across is -for a similar spec car of another differing brand, Hyundai is always of lower omv and having similar selling price. Meaning komoco makes more gross profit from each car.

Komoco always has low omv for the cars they sell.

Precisely, what is the reason ah?

• Praise 1

Since this is a thread on jazz, I hav a question on the 2008 GE6 Fit.

Recently got an error P0420. Online research says it could be a bad cat converter or a front o2 sensor.

Before I go about trying to rip the car apart or pay some workshop some diagnosis fee to repair, may I know if anyone here has gotten this and how it was rectified?

Thanks in advance.

• Praise 1

Hyundai for example.

Komoco don't enforce loan or insurance from their buyer, hence the higher gross profit.

Those who buy cash or low loan & buy own insurance will benefit the most from buying Hyundai.

That's why i always buy Hyundai.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Try cleaning your MAF sensor.

Try cleaning your MAF sensor.Since this is a thread on jazz, I hav a question on the 2008 GE6 Fit.

Recently got an error P0420. Online research says it could be a bad cat converter or a front o2 sensor.

Before I go about trying to rip the car apart or pay some workshop some diagnosis fee to repair, may I know if anyone here has gotten this and how it was rectified?

Thanks in advance.

I agree on the 2 points. It is indeed a very stable and zippy ride.

Definitely not spacious for tall people.
However as a small and low profile stance, it should make a stable and fun drive.

Twincharged

Since this is a thread on jazz, I hav a question on the 2008 GE6 Fit.

Thanks in advance.

I assume you have a obd2 reader and read the code and cleared it before and then it recur? Try tapping the cat converter with a mallet to hear if the honeycomb has disintegrated.

Try cleaning your MAF sensor.

I agree on the 2 points. It is indeed a very stable and zippy ride.

MAF sensor is the one at the airbox right? clean already.

I assume you have a obd2 reader and read the code and cleared it before and then it recur? Try tapping the cat converter with a mallet to hear if the honeycomb has disintegrated.

ya clear liao.

the strange thing is error comes when i use SG esso 95.

when i emptied it and use petronas 97, no error for the full tank.

have been asked to try other SG 95 petrol first before doing anything else.

Twincharged
(edited)

MAF sensor is the one at the airbox right? clean already.

ya clear liao.

the strange thing is error comes when i use SG esso 95.

when i emptied it and use petronas 97, no error for the full tank.

have been asked to try other SG 95 petrol first before doing anything else.

Then likely o2 sensor. If cat it will always come on and probably some drivability problems.

Add injection cleaner and give it a good rev.

Edited by Mkl22

Then likely o2 sensor. If cat it will always come on and probably some drivability problems.

Add injection cleaner and give it a good rev.

Ok thanks! Will try out!

Supercharged

Precisely, what is the reason ah?

See volvo omv also considered low leh yet they got all the specs which say bmw or mercs may not have

jazz price up 1k tdy

I understand most B&B cars price going up $1k this weekend like Elantra. I suppose they had good bookings last weekend?

• Praise 4