Jump to content

MCF model.


TJX
 Share

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged
(edited)

Poker alert!! Are u the one in the middle sticking ur fingers up someone's arse!! Hahha which one is Radx??

post-53293-0-05831300-1401098995.jpg

Edited by TJX
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Poker alert!! Are u the one in the middle sticking ur fingers up someone's arse!! Hahha which one is Radx??

KNN ... They look so young ... I think they look more like Shull ...

 

Porker looks like 老 Gay ... Radx, I never see before, but they say he 黑黑的 ... 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

Poker alert!! Are u the one in the middle sticking ur fingers up someone's arse!! Hahha which one is Radx??

 

Where did you see this poster from?

 

Anyway Radx is not in the pic... :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Poker alert!! Are u the one in the middle sticking ur fingers up someone's arse!! Hahha which one is Radx??

 

Not me lah. My face is run over by truck type :ph34r:

KNN ... They look so young ... I think they look more like Shull ...

 

Porker looks like 老 Gay ... Radx, I never see before, but they say he 黑黑的 ... 😂

 

I'm much younger than you hor <_< Somemore my hair is black one not like yours muayhahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Hahah!! U guys sibeh funny!! That's wat makes this forum so interesting!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

KNN ... They look so young ... I think they look more like Shull ...

 

Porker looks like 老 Gay ... Radx, I never see before, but they say he 黑黑的 ... 😂

Radx like this??

 

Where did you see this poster from?

 

Anyway Radx is not in the pic... :D

 

Sat straits times. Too bad the nvr use gal models.. If not cld be bb

post-53293-0-43501300-1401102265.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Not me lah. My face is run over by truck type :ph34r:

 

 

I'm much younger than you hor <_< Somemore my hair is black one not like yours muayhahaha

It's the Salt & Pepper look 😂 ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

KNN ... They look so young ... I think they look more like Shull ...

 

Porker looks like 老 Gay ... Radx, I never see before, but they say he 黑黑的 ... 😂

there was an ad on ad and radx picture was there....a few weeks ago. u neber see har?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator

KNN ... They look so young ... I think they look more like Shull ...

 

Porker looks like 老 Gay ... Radx, I never see before, but they say he 黑黑的 ... 😂

 

post-547-0-98126500-1401103748.jpg

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

Not me lah. My face is run over by truck type :ph34r:

Not quite accurate. RadX face is run over by truck type.

 

Your face is run over by truck once, then the truck driver backed up 3 times to finish the job properly. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...