Terrorist Group ISIS

AhJason

(edited)

I guess there are probably reasons why there are certain unspoken SAF manpower policies.....

http://www.valuewalk.com/2014/06/isis-5-year-territorial-expansion-plan-map/

ISIS, the radical terrorist group that has seized massive portions of Iraq and also Syria, is apparently looking to expand its territory as far as the East coast of North Africa and all the way into South East Asia, with Malaysia and Indonesia in its sights (or perhaps dreams would be a more appropriate term). This is all according to a map that has been circulating Twitter.

ISIS-territorial-plan.jpg

Edited by pChou
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Sukarno era? That led to Konfrontasi?

Not the first time we're part of someone's world domination plan.

784px-Greater_Indonesia_Locator.svg.png

Turbocharged

Are you going to Iraq?

I intend to go Hong Kong over the National day holidays. But if some Isis people is coming over to take over my house while i am not around. I think I will be quite upset when I return from my holidays. More ever, who is going to help me look after my cars? So i think it is better I hang around until they change their mind. Why don't they pick Italy or something? It is nearer to them and the food is good. Plus their football is more entertaining too.

• Praise 7

I intend to go Hong Kong over the National day holidays. But if some Isis people is coming over to take over my house while i am not around. I think I will be quite upset when I return from my holidays. More ever, who is going to help me look after my cars? So i think it is better I hang around until they change their mind. Why don't they pick Italy or something? It is nearer to them and the food is good. Plus their football is more entertaining too.

I hope they will be kind to my pet dog if they conquer Singapore. But I am not sure whether my wife will be happy with me to have 3 other wives if ISIS change our marriage laws.

Hypersonic

So do you guys still want to complain about serving NS?

Hmm.... let me think....

Yes [laugh] [laugh] :D

• Praise 2

cb......if USA didnt invade Iraq this will never happen. They had won on demonising AlQaeda and won over Saddam.....but they have unleashed another 'beast'. Thank you USA!

Turbocharged

Oh crap. Does that mean i have to put off my holiday plans?

If they conquer us quickly enough, you may with some luck find yourself in a place no longer named Singapore without having to cross our borders. Technically that would make it an overseas holiday.

middle east will be messier than it was 2 or 3 decades ago (not saying it wasnt messy). This is what u get when one plays 'god' and destroys a system in placed for decades or centuries. If Iran plays the big bro and come to the aid of their fellow shites......middle east will be called a muddle east!

Turbocharged

there's one more... a even bigger one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maphilindo

The Greater Malayan Confederation,[1] or Maphilindo (for Malaya, the Philippines, and Indonesia), was a proposed, nonpolitical confederation of the three Southeast Asian countries.

The original plan for a united state based on the concept of the Malay race was attempted by Wenceslao Vinzons during the Philippines' Commonwealth Era. Vinzons had envisioned a united Malay race which he termed Malaya Irredenta (later another name for the union). In his 1959 book Someday, Malaysia, Major Eduardo Abdul Latif Martelino (later operations officer in the infamous for Jabidah massacre) also cited the vision of then-President of the Philippines Manuel L. Quezon for an integrated, pan-Malayan nationhood in the region.

n1046783545_155053_949.jpg

Sukarno era? That led to Konfrontasi?

↡ Advertisement