Accident got demerit points or not?

Evo9

Hi everyone,

I have read some threads that they say you will be fined and get demerit points when you got into an accident. So I was curious whether how will it work for my case.

I have met 2 accident on the same day. One of the accident is the bike hit the rear of my car on the highway, while the other accident is I was going straight on the green light and hit a right turning vehicle. I made a police report and went to consult a doctor and got two days of MC.

So for this case, will I get 6 demerit points and $200 fine two times (total 12 points and $400 dollars fine) since its two accident on the same day? Thanks for the help [crazy]

*I am still on P-plate...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

I remember P-plate driver who accumulate 12 demerit points in their first year will get a suspension.... ...

Hi everyone,

I have read some threads that they say you will be fined and get demerit points when you got into an accident. So I was curious whether how will it work for my case.

I have met 2 accident on the same day. One of the accident is the bike hit the rear of my car on the highway, while the other accident is I was going straight on the green light and hit a right turning vehicle. I made a police report and went to consult a doctor and got two days of MC.

So for this case, will I get 6 demerit points and $200 fine two times (total 12 points and $400 dollars fine) since its two accident on the same day? Thanks for the help [crazy]

wa..... so suay...2 accidents on the same day.... one front one back..... if bike hit your back should be the bike's fault for tail gating unless you made a sudden lane change....den it maybe your fault. any video from the biker?

the other one case is the one u shared earlier about the red light t-junction without camera evidence.....

better get a camera la..... front one at least.... if 12 points in one day den your license gone liao.....

wa..... so suay...2 accidents on the same day.... one front one back..... if bike hit your back should be the bike's fault for tail gating unless you made a sudden lane change....den it maybe your fault. any video from the biker?

the other one case is the one u shared earlier about the red light t-junction without camera evidence.....

better get a camera la..... front one at least.... if 12 points in one day den your license gone liao.....

Nope I don't have any video from the bike. Yeah I am getting a camera...

But i thought p-plate has 13 points?

Twincharged

Yeah. You'll just have 0 points left. Won't lose license but cannot even get one more demerit point or else license gone.

Yeah. You'll just have 0 points left. Won't lose license but cannot even get one more demerit point or else license gone.

wa...but I am the victim and not at fault...how unlucky can I get....I still haven't receive any letter from TP and I checked the website I still have 0 demerit points...

Twincharged

wa...but I am the victim and not at fault...how unlucky can I get....I still haven't receive any letter from TP and I checked the website I still have 0 demerit points...

Actually like Davidtch mention, you should be more worried about the insurance side. If car under your name, next year premiums sure very high. 2 accidents and still P-plate.

I think you should worry about insurance premium. P plate + 2 accident.

yup I'm worried about that as well...

I think you don drive better, or go bathe flower water.

I will be taking a break from driving already. Don't want to get my license suspended if I really get the points...

I think you don drive better, or go bathe flower water.

i agree...i am extremely concerned for the public road users....

Don't worried about kena flame....

Don't worried about demerit points & fine.....

Don't worried about high insurance premium.....

Not that you can turn back the clock, worrying doesn't help.

Just wait for the letter to come.....IF it comes.

post-116534-0-40213900-1439956793_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Don't worried about kena flame....

Don't worried about demerit points & fine.....

Don't worried about high insurance premium.....

Not that you can turn back the clock, worrying doesn't help.

Just wait for the letter to come.....IF it comes.

okay, thanks. Usually how long will it take for the letter to come? IF it comes...

Looks like you are a saint driver as you said both of them are not your fault. In that case, no demerit points!

Hi everyone,

• Praise 1

Looks like you are a saint driver as you said both of them are not your fault. In that case, no demerit points!

i also saint leh...i cause ppl accident...can anot

That is correct. But if it is "dangerous driving" or "redlight jumping" in these cases, Demerit points will be added.

Wait but did anyone answer TS's questions? Seriously, I never heard of accident will have demerit points... ANYONE?

↡ Advertisement