2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Did mine with benny using opti coat pro plus. Know the brand may sound like ??? But some aft some research online it is apparently one of the better brands than those we know. Ceramicpro, opticoat and cquartz are the big ones.

Anyone tried waxing in JB near KSL? Any recommendations? Edited by Riv
↡ Advertisement

Did mine with benny using opti coat pro plus. Know the brand may sound like ??? But some aft some research online it is apparently one of the better brands than those we know. Ceramicpro, opticoat and cquartz are the big ones.

How much is the damage and downtime? Any contact? Thanks.

How much is the damage and downtime? Any contact? Thanks.

$420, did from 8am till about 1230pm. He's very detailed, really do it as hobby not for money. From what i feel lah. Haha. Can search for him in mcf. Benny maddetailer or smth like that.

Anyone did leather upholstery for the front seats? Or get those from taobao to DIY? Would like to cover the big plastic at the back of the front seats.

Anyone did leather upholstery for the front seats? Or get those from taobao to DIY? Would like to cover the big plastic at the back of the front seats.

Just leave the plastic back lar... my Sonata one class up also the same hard plastic back... it doesn't scratch that easily... cos if the seat covers don't fit well, looks even worse... ha ha...

U go try to claim n let me know ya [:)]

Maybe he confused with Volvo. WEARNES will call and pay taxi for you if you send your car in for servicing or repair. You just need to tell the reception where you wanna go.

can someone advise if new car purchases normally will come with emergency kit or need to buy oneself? e.g. breakdown sign and tyre changing equipment.

No breakdown sign for sure. Tyre changing equipment is together with the spare tyre I think. Edited by Yeezcon

No breakdown sign for sure. Tyre changing equipment is together with the spare tyre I think.

The car doesnt comes with a breakdown sign?

Think coe will still maintain ard the same level due to the large backlog.

There is 2k unsuccessful bid for the last round. The pervious round was ard 1400 unsuccessful bid.. Meaning overall cars booking is strong.

But just take note some bid are low, like 20-25k bid just to show customer they got bid .. Lol

Edited by Simpleonly

Neutral Newbie

Think coe will still maintain ard the same level due to the large backlog.

There is 2k unsuccessful bid for the last round. The pervious round was ard 1400 unsuccessful bid.. Meaning overall cars booking is strong.

But just take note some bid are low, like 20-25k bid just to show customer they got bid .. Lol

Meaning. KMC will maintain the price for at least few round of bidding.

Go taobao buy those transparent sticker stick hahaha

I bought a roll of "rhino skin" stickers for my scuff plate.

Useless one (maybe I bought from wrong source?). Use fingernail also can scratch it already.

And it's freaking hard to paste...

Any bros personally done paint coating for your cars? Got any recommendations can share?

Anyone tried waxing in JB near KSL? Any recommendations?

I did mine with Sierra Glow JB. Blue flame + SG 7 coating.

Hi everyone! Proud owner of my very first car, Elantra S gotten at 79699 last week.

I am a complete newbie at car ownership, without any family members to guide me as well.

Can I ask for some recommendations for a

1. Third party service workshop

2. Elantra accessories shop

I have been looking for the following accessories but I find them very hard to find. What to do....

1. Elantra scuff plate

2. Side door protector

3. Car seat cover

4. Car hooks

Any other tips and advice for a new car owner? This is going to be my baby.

So fast 3rd party workshop already? No free servicing from KMC?

The items you want can be found easily on Taobao.

↡ Advertisement